Jade1503

Swell Supporter
The Aensland Castle sat on top of a hill that overlook the cemeteries, making it dark and forbidding. The moon hovering above the castle was the only illumination the land had, the moon-lights piercing through the thick fog and showing the inscription of the tombstones. Outside of the cemetery were trees, lifeless and moving by themselves. Once in a while a lightning bolt will flashed from a passing dark cloud, giving a bright flash.

Inside the throne room of the castle were its owners, two succubus standing seductively while hovering just inch off the floor. The tallest one of them have long green hair that reached to her waist and green emerald eyes. Her skin was fair and her body had a luscious but toned frame, with biceps and six-packs. Her crotch was covered in with green pubic hair and her pink nipples erected. Her wings on her head and back were keeping afloat.

The smaller one have short pink hair and crimson eyes, her red wings were smaller than the other succubus but still growing from the same spot. Her pink nipples were perky and her crotch covered in pink pubic hair. Her body was fair and toned with biceps and six-packs. She smiled as she posed to the other succubus.

‘Ready to see who’s the better succubus big sister?’ Lilith asked.

Morrigan chuckled seductively. ‘Don’t get cocky Lilith. I will make you cum under my rack!’

Then the two succubus charged towards each other, their arms stretched sideways in an attempt to clothesline one of them. Being the smallest of the fighters, Lilith pulled her arm back and ducked under Morrigan’s arm. Before Morrigan could turn around after her failed clothesline attack, she felt her throat being constricted.

Morrigan gasped as she was pulled backwards, Lilith pulling her down in a choke hold. Morrigan tried to free herself but Lilith dropped down to the floor, slamming the back of Morrigan’s head into the floor. The green-haired succubus gasped in pain and rolled away while Lilith ran after her. The pink-haired succubus lifted her foot to stomp on Morrigan’s stomach.

Before Lilith could stomp on Morrigan’s stomach, the green-haired succubus grabbed the younger succubus by her foot and threw her over her. Lilith yelped as she hit the floor as Morrigan sat up straight. She raised both her fists into the air and slammed them down into Lilith’s stomach, making her gasped out loudly.

‘Not bad!’ Morrigan stated. ‘But this is just the beginning!’

Morrigan grabbed Lilith by her hair and pulled her onto her feet, slamming her knee thrice into her stomach. Lilith gasped as the older succubus’ knee drove into her stomach three times, making her spit out saliva at each strike. Then Morrigan slowly lifted Lilith into the air and held her there for a while before falling backwards, slamming Lilith’s body into the floor in a suplex.

The younger succubus gasped out loud when she hit the floor, Morrigan releasing her. With a smirk, Morrigan stood up and made her way to the groaning succubus. She grabbed hold of Lilith’s wrist and yanked her up onto her feet, allowing Lilith to slam into her big breasts. Morrigan held Lilith between her breasts, allowing the younger succubus to be smother, before falling forward: falling on top of Lilith and pinning her under her breasts.

‘How do you like my jugs “little sister?”’ Asked Morrigan with a smile.

Her smile turned into a yelp when Lilith’s knee slammed in between her legs, rolling off Lilith and clutching her sore vagina. As Morrigan writhed in pain, Lilith slowly got up and grabbed Morrigan by the hair. She pulled the older succubus onto her feet and launched lightning-speed punches into her stomach and breasts, treating her like a punching bag.

Morrigan moaned as Lilith’s small but agile fists slammed into her flesh, unable to block them and can only backed away. In her desire to dodge Liltih’s punches, she tripped on a small rock. She yelped and fell hard onto her back. She screamed as Lilith slammed her knee into Morrigan’s vagina.

‘How do you like my knee attack?’ Giggled Lilith. ‘Let’s see if it work the second time.’

Lilith stood back up again and spread Morrigan’s legs wide opened. Morrigan, hearing Lilith’s words clearly and knowing what was to come next, shook her head but she was ignored. Lilith yelled and slammed her knee into Morrigan’s vagina. Morrgian screamed as cum exploded from her vagina, covering Lilith’s knee in her thick juice.

‘Oh…’ Lilith smirked as Morrigan orgasmed all over her. ‘Cumming already? Here, allow me to put you out from your misery.’

The smaller succubus pulled the bigger succubus up onto her feet and with a grunt, lifted her onto her shoulders. Lilith smiled as she held Morrigan up into the air, cum flowing down her body and a combination of cum and sweat dripping onto the floor. Lilith prepared to bring Morrigan down in a brain buster but before she could execute the move, Morrigan spoke.

‘Not bad but I’m not done yet.’

Lilith yelped in surprise as Morrigan tilted her body forward, landing onto her feet behind Lilith. Before the smaller succubus could turned around to face the green-haired one, she felt something wrapping around her waist. Morrigan had wrapped her arms around Lilith’s waist and lifted her up into the air. She smirked as she slammed Lilith’s crotch on her knee in an atomic bomb.

Lilith howled in pain and pleasure, pushing herself off from Morrigan’s knee. She closed her legs and her hands went to her vagina which was leaking with her thick fluids, dripping onto the floor. She did not have the chance to recover as Morrigan wrapped her arms around her waist again. The older succubus licked Lilith’s cheek, earning a lewd moan.

‘An eye for an eye little sister.’ She smiled. ‘Let’s see you handle this.’

With a roar, Morrigan slammed Lilith three times into the floor in a German suplex throw, releasing her on the third time. Lilith’s eyes were rolled backwards as she fell onto her stomach, semi-conscious and cumming on the stone floor. Morrigan pushed Lilith onto her back and placed her foot on her chest, posing for the win.

‘1…. 2…. 3! Looks like I’m the better succubus and you will be my slave for a week.’

Lilith can only moaned in defeat as Morrigan pulled her up onto her knees by the head, forcing her to crawl behind her. Morrigan sat on the marble throne and shoved Lilith’s face into her wet hairy vagina. The smaller succubus moaned and began licking the cum off her crotch. Morrigan smiled fondly as she lounged on the throne, ruffling Lilith’s hair as she cleaned the victor’s vagina.

TrishKO

Casual Client
Ahah! Sweet! XDD What about Morrigan vs the Cat Girl? ;) XD
a06bb4dad25a484190cf5a8b4b98e662.gif

runerose23

Potential Patron
Great match. Love the match anyway. I was wondering where you been since you deactivated your account at deviantart. I wasnt able to follow where you were until now. Where are you're other great stories in deviantart I'm just wondering

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Sorry but this is the only website I can post my story. You can still commissioned me using DA points tho.
Great match. Love the match anyway. I was wondering where you been since you deactivated your account at deviantart. I wasnt able to follow where you were until now. Where are you're other great stories in deviantart I'm just wondering

runerose23

Potential Patron
I have some of your old stories from deviantart account and no I haven't post or anything. I just keep it as a collection of stories as an inspiration if I ever want to start. oh yeah I don't know your deviantart account. Can you tell me. Just PM me in deviantart. runerose23

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.