Dantes Archives (1 Viewer)

Glaringsoul

Potential Patron
solidfiles messed around with *80% of the files and they are virus infected... not just like easy or so but hardcore like really infected... has someone the whole of his archive and can we maybe transfer it over to Mega or so ?

asking because i dont have them anymore since i have swapped pc's and cant transfer sh* over to my new one ...

stuntcock

Content Creator
solidfiles messed around with *80% of the files and they are virus infected... not just like easy or so but hardcore like really infected...
They probably aren't. I've seen that warning, manually approved a few downloads that my browser had quarantined, and then inspected the files. I could not find any evidence of tampering.

It would take a lot of work for someone to inject malware into hundreds of separate SWF files. It's the sort of thing which might conceivably be worthwhile for a popular Skyrim or Minecraft mod, but SDT simply isn't popular enough to warrant such effort.

has someone the whole of his archive and can we maybe transfer it over to Mega or so ?
There are Mediafire links for Dante's FLA source files in the first post.

The SWF files have been rehosted to Mega so that they can be browsed and downloaded individually (or right-click > Download All). If you're willing to help re-share some of Dante's work as Download resources then I'll give you access to the whole Mega collection.

Glaringsoul

Potential Patron
They probably aren't. I've seen that warning, manually approved a few downloads that my browser had quarantined, and then inspected the files. I could not find any evidence of tampering.

It would take a lot of work for someone to inject malware into hundreds of separate SWF files. It's the sort of thing which might conceivably be worthwhile for a popular Skyrim or Minecraft mod, but SDT simply isn't popular enough to warrant such effort.

There are Mediafire links for Dante's FLA source files in the first post.

The SWF files have been rehosted to Mega so that they can be browsed and downloaded individually (or right-click > Download All). If you're willing to help re-share some of Dante's work as Download resources then I'll give you access to the whole Mega collection.

yeah i can (try at least). thing is that my pc is right now like fort knox and i dont know if it will work... i need
1. full work explanantion what where how
thats it so count me in ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.