Dance School is back?! (1 Viewer)

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Heya there folks, Araya Souren here. I just wanted to share with you all the fantastic tool I found called Honey Select and what kind of magic I can do with it.

As a few of you may know, I'm the author of the Terrorist Dance School Organization beginning stories, which our talented Shabazik illustrated in pure gold drawings (I love them all). However, I'm rebooting the whole story into a new 3D sort of comic using HS. I would like you guys to give opinions of what to improve or what you'd like to see in my stories (most of it will be my ideas tho haha)

So yeah, a few days ago I just got to my apartment and found these three ladies standing in my living.
0LPU7uk.png

I asked them politely if I could assist them since I knew who they where and what they were doing in my place. Sadly I got nothing else than a hostile and violent response... But as usual, things didn't go well for them...

JCYSI3b.png

9bky9hA.png

35GKXwH.jpg

jby78S4.png

M177QYx.png

I might need help cleaning this mess... Any sort of comments and opinions are welcome!

Oh! And here is the rest of my day: ArayaSouren on DeviantArt
Trying to get some fresh air at a park nearby but oh well...

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Love how he refers to them as "light", makes the size/skill difference that much more prevalent

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
I was wondering if I should use/put text bubbles in the scenes or just text, or just keep it as it is so far. What do you think Kei?

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I think it's best in the description like it is now, hard to not block the action with word bubbles :)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
what program are you using?
Mentioned a couple posts back actually. It's an h-game called Honey Select. I tried installing it once, but I suck at installing anything even vaguely complicated so I gave up.

Actually there's a few methods of installing it from what I've seen. Araya, how'd you do it?

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
what program are you using?

I'm using Honey Studio with mods!

Araya, how'd you do it?

Well I just followed a few tutorials from Youtube and some forums, slowly learning everything about it. I gotta admit tho, at first I was so scared of the 3D posing programs, but KingToaster encouraged me to use it and here I am! I'm still new to this 3D posing stuff but I love it a lot, I can't stop doing it now! This is what I'm capable of with it right now:

Dance School Origins:

the_origins_by_arayasouren-dbe4hm1.png

"The Dance School is rated by the FBBI as one of the most dangerous criminal and terrorist organizations around the world, their only purpose is to serve an enigmatic leader, likely from a foreign country, obsessed with taking over the world. Their recruits are only girls between 18 and 26 years, specially selected by their unique physical skills and intelligence, also their capability to use melee weapons and handguns. "

the_hero_by_arayasouren-dbe4yfq.png

"Araya Souren, one of the best FBBI agents, was recruited for a special mission against this organization. His skills in Close Quater Combat and specialization in many weapons made him optimal for any circumstances, like an infiltration mission. The report said that the President's Daughter was kidnapped by the Dancers, and he was the last resort to bring her back, alive... I was allowed to complete the task by any means necessary, no matter who the enemy was. At first he was reluctant of confronting a building full of girls in leotard, but then he understood that duty goes first."

the_mission_by_arayasouren-dbe4yn2.png

"Souren faced many trouble while fighting the girls, but he managed to take them down one by one. In the middle of the mission he met Camila Castaño, one of the few that survived the one man raid, she was humiliated and wounded by the agent, so she swore to the gods that she will take revenge on Souren, no matter what."

the_end_by_arayasouren-dbe4xhg.png

"The Agent managed to beat at least 20 or 30 dancers that day, the School ran out of soldiers, so the Agent was able to escape without much issue other than the bodies of the unconscious girls scattered over the entire building floor. The Dance School had fallen, most of the girls were arrested, and so their plans to conquer the world. The School closed its doors forever, and the few girls that escaped, ran away, but they remained together until this very day."

the_reboot_by_arayasouren-dbe4zjn.png

"4 years have passed since the Dance School was completely turned to ashes, but now the FBBI reports recent terrorist movement related to the former Dance School. Young girls wearing leotards have been seen geared with military gear, assaulting points of interest, such as labs, research facilities, etc. Looks like they are up to something completely different now.

The Government had no choice to call back our former hero Souren, and the first guesses point directly to an old friend of the Agent, Camila... Souren watched a few security camera tapes while briefing the mission and he saw her, it was deliberately, Camila wanted Souren to see her, she wanted him to know they are back, seeking for revenge.

The Dance School... is back."

I hope you guys like it! :D

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I'm using Honey Studio with mods!

Well I just followed a few tutorials from Youtube and some forums, slowly learning everything about it. I gotta admit tho, at first I was so scared of the 3D posing programs, but KingToaster encouraged me to use it and here I am! I'm still new to this 3D posing stuff but I love it a lot, I can't stop doing it now! This is what I'm capable of with it right now:

Dance School Origins:
the_origins_by_arayasouren-dbe4hm1.png

"The Dance School is rated by the FBBI as one of the most dangerous criminal and terrorist organizations around the world, their only purpose is to serve an enigmatic leader, likely from a foreign country, obsessed with taking over the world. Their recruits are only girls between 18 and 26 years, specially selected by their unique physical skills and intelligence, also their capability to use melee weapons and handguns. "

the_hero_by_arayasouren-dbe4yfq.png

"Araya Souren, one of the best FBBI agents, was recruited for a special mission against this organization. His skills in Close Quater Combat and specialization in many weapons made him optimal for any circumstances, like an infiltration mission. The report said that the President's Daughter was kidnapped by the Dancers, and he was the last resort to bring her back, alive... I was allowed to complete the task by any means necessary, no matter who the enemy was. At first he was reluctant of confronting a building full of girls in leotard, but then he understood that duty goes first."

the_mission_by_arayasouren-dbe4yn2.png

"Souren faced many trouble while fighting the girls, but he managed to take them down one by one. In the middle of the mission he met Camila Castaño, one of the few that survived the one man raid, she was humiliated and wounded by the agent, so she swore to the gods that she will take revenge on Souren, no matter what."

the_end_by_arayasouren-dbe4xhg.png

"The Agent managed to beat at least 20 or 30 dancers that day, the School ran out of soldiers, so the Agent was able to escape without much issue other than the bodies of the unconscious girls scattered over the entire building floor. The Dance School had fallen, most of the girls were arrested, and so their plans to conquer the world. The School closed its doors forever, and the few girls that escaped, ran away, but they remained together until this very day."

the_reboot_by_arayasouren-dbe4zjn.png

"4 years have passed since the Dance School was completely turned to ashes, but now the FBBI reports recent terrorist movement related to the former Dance School. Young girls wearing leotards have been seen geared with military gear, assaulting points of interest, such as labs, research facilities, etc. Looks like they are up to something completely different now.

The Government had no choice to call back our former hero Souren, and the first guesses point directly to an old friend of the Agent, Camila... Souren watched a few security camera tapes while briefing the mission and he saw her, it was deliberately, Camila wanted Souren to see her, she wanted him to know they are back, seeking for revenge.

The Dance School... is back."

I hope you guys like it! :D
Yeah, strangely enough for me it's not the posing itself that's daunting. I'm actually getting a hang of Daz pretty quickly recently even. It's just that I suck at installing things because I'm weird. :confused::confused::confused:

Minion

Master of this Domain
your work is awesome! love it.

was this all done in Daz? i didnt know daz allowed manipulating clothes (like pulling down the girl's leotard and exposing her breasts.

I've been planing to do some 3d modeling (I'm a design major, but I've never done human posing) and would love to know the process and software you used.

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Well, believe it or not, I'm using a game. Honey Select, and it's posing studio feature, the rest it's just my imagination and skills with camera angles.

I tried using Daz and others but I'm a beginner in 3D posing and texture packs were too expensive for me, so I went for the friendlier and cheaper option.

dance_school_2_1_page_162_by_arayasouren-dbej4i3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.