Jade1503

Swell Supporter
After Jinx was carried out of the arena and to the infirmary, the excitement in the crowd reached fever pitch as they were excited for the next event: CWF’s first Title Match. The announcer’s voice boomed through the arena.

‘AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR: CWF’S FIRST TITLE MATCH FOR WOMAN CHAMPION OF CWF! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM REPUBLIC CITY: KORRA!’

The doors opened and Korra ran into the arena: high-fiving with her fans and raising her fists into the air. She wore dark blue bikini and black and blue boots: showing her strong biceps and six-packs on her abdominal. Korra continued running and jumping into the ring where she posed more for the cheering crowd before settling down in her corner.

‘AND HER OPPONENT!’ the announcer continued. ‘FROM TOKYO BAY: SATSUKI KIRYUIN!’

The doors opened and Satsuki Kiryuin strode purposely towards the ring: ignoring the crowd and eyeing Korra with hatred. She wore white bikini and boots: showing her strong biceps and six-packs on her abdominal. She slid into the ring and with her hands on her hips, glared at Korra who was left her corner and stood in front of Satsuki: grinning easily.

‘It’s been a while Satsuki. Ready to try your luck on me?’

Satsuki snarled. ‘You bitch’ I will make you pay for humiliating me last time! You may won the Tag Team Title but this time, I’m going to win the Championship belt and show everybody you’re nothing but a filthy whore!’

Without waiting for the bell, Satsuki swung her left leg towards Korra: who caught it with her right hand. She whistled.

‘Wow, you must be angry if you’re not waiting for the bell. Then you don’t mind if I do this!’

With her left hand, Korra delivered a powerful uppercut into Satsuki’s crotch: making Satsuki gasped and moaned slightly. Grinning, Korra uppercut Satsuki’s crotch again: this time making her bikini bottom damp with orgasm. Angered for being the first one to orgasm, Satsuki lifted her right fist and punched Korra on the head: making Korra let go of her left leg and falling onto her back. Satsuki prepared to drop an elbow drop on Korra but Korra lifted both her legs and kicked Satsuki in the belly: making Satsuki bent forward in pain but as she did, Korra kick her in the face. Satsuki screamed and fell onto her sides as Korra crawled towards her tore off Satsuki’s bikini bottom, showing her wet black trimmed vagina, before punching it: making Satsuki cum at each punch. Satsuki screamed but used her legs and trapped Korra in a head scissors and grabbing her hair: pulled Korra into her exploding vagina.

‘You wanted this right?’ Satsuki shouted. ‘Then have it at your heart’s content you slut!’

Satsuki orgasmed all over Korra’s face and into her mouth, making her choked and gagged as Satsuki leaned forward and untied Korra’s bikini top and pulling it away from her but before she could reach for Korra’s bikini bottom: Korra bit down hard on Satsuki’s crotch. Satsuki screamed and let go of Korra and rolled onto her feet: Korra stood up, showing her dark brown nipples. Satsuki snarled at her.

‘You!’

Before Korra could react, Satsuki kicked her between her legs: making Korra gasped and clutching her vagina. Satsuki then uppercut Korra in the jaws and kneed Korra in the crotch and this time, Korra’s bikini bottom became damp with orgasm. Before Satsuki could fire another knee missile, Korra head butted Satsuki in the face and scooped up into the air before slamming her down into the mat. As Satsuki cried out in pain, Korra elbow dropped on Satsuki’s forehead but Satsuki rolled away at the last second. As Korra nursed her injured elbow, Satsuki got onto her feet and stomped on Korra’s back: making sure she was hitting Korra’s spine.

Korra cried in pain until Satsuki mercifully stopped but grabbed hold of Korra’s bikini bottom and wedged it into Korra’s crotch: making Korra cried in ecstasy. At a gasp, Korra’s bikini bottom became damped again and Satsuki pulled it out and kicked Korra onto her back: showing her wet black hairy vagina. Satsuki swung Korra’s bikini bottom in the air before throwing it into the crowd who grabbed it eagerly. Satsuki smirked and pulled Korra up onto her feet and attempted to lift her into the air but Korra hooked her leg to Satsuki’s, revering the attack and lifted Satsuki into the air: bringing her down in a body slam. As Satsuki gasped in pain as her back hit the mat, Korra tore off her bikini top: showing Satsuki’s pink nipples. Korra then pulled Satsuki onto her feet and turned her around. pulling her right arm backwards and putting her head under her leg in an octopus hold.

Satsuki moaned and then screamed as Korra dropped and slammed Satsuki’s head into the mat. As Satsuki moaned in pain, Korra rolled her onto her back and sat on her. ‘It’s payback bitch!’

With a moan of relief, Korra orgasmed into Satsuki’s mouth: making Satsuki choke and gagged on her thick cum. Korra smiled when she finished and Satsuki moaned softly into Korra’s crotch: swallowing the cum in her mouth.

‘I hope you’re thirsty you bitch.’ Korra smiled. ‘I want to give you something different.’

Then Korra smirked as she urinated into Satsuki’s mouth: making Satsuki flailed her arms wildly and choked on Korra’s urine as it flooded her mouth. When Korra stood up, Satsuki happily spat it out and glared up at Korra.

‘You bitch!’

Satsuki sprinted onto her feet and she and Korra grappled one another but Korra kneed Satsuki in the crotch, put her head under her left arm and DDT her into the mat: Satsuki cried out in pain and groaned in pain. Korra rolled Satsuki onto her back and connected her wet vagina with hers and started slamming against Satsuki’s. Satsuki moaned and screamed with ecstasy as Korra grinded her clitoris with Satsuki’s sore clitoris. Satsuki screamed as she easily orgasmed: covering Korra with thick cum before falling onto her back and breathing heavily. As Satsuki panted and continued spilling out cum, Korra pulled her onto her feet, lifted her onto her shoulders and brought her down in a brain buster: slamming Satsuki’s head into the mat. When Satsuki fell onto her back, Korra lifted Satsuki’s rear just above her face and allowed Satsuki’s own cum to cover her face before pinning her in a matchbook pin: the referee made the count.

‘1... 2... 3’

Korra let go of Satsuki, tears of joy in her eyes, as she stood up and raised her fists into the air: her fans cheering for her and the announcer declared her the winner and more.

‘WINNER BY PINFALL, AND NEW CWF’S FIRST WOMEN CHAMPION: KORRA!’

Korra lifted her hands as the title belt, a gold plate with a woman raising both her hands into the air, descended and landed into Korra’s hands. Korra cried in tears of joy as she paraded the title belt around the ring while the crowd called out her name. Finally, she handed the title belt to the referee and looked down at Satsuki: moaning softly and was trying to get up. Korra smiled and gestured at her crotch, forming an ice strap-on made from sweat, cum, and urine. She knelt before Satsuki and pulled her closer to her: waking up Satsuki.

‘W-what are you doing?’ She asked with fear evident in her voice. ‘P-please... Not again...’

Korra grinned. ‘I want to thank you for giving me the chance to win the championship belt so here it is!’

Korra slammed the stap-on inside of Satsuki who screamed and shrieked as the icy tip of the strap-on reaching deeper into her vagina until she orgasmed again but Korra was not satisfied. She pinched Satsuki’s urethra and to Satsuki’s horror, she urinated as well: spraying all over Korra’s abdominals. Korra grinned and rolled Satsuki onto her belly and lifted her rear into the air: plunging the strap-on into her anus, rubbing it inside and out. Satsuki panted and her tongue was out until she unbelievably orgasmed again: even surprising Korra.

‘Wow!’ Korra said. ‘You sure cum a lot! I didn’t know you were such a cum bag.’

‘Y-you...’ Satsuki panted. ‘B-bitch...’

Korra smiled and snapped her fingers: the ice strap-on melting back into liquid form. Then Korra took her title belt and wore it around her waist before pulling Satsuki into kneeling position and placing her vagina onto Satsuki’s mouth. With a moan of relief, Korra cum and urinated into Satsuki’s mouth: humiliating Satsuki.
‘Come on Satsuki.’ Korra teased. ‘I know you want this. Drink it all up: it’s the nectar of a champion!’
Satsuki choked and spluttered as cum and urine filled her mouth: forcing her to swallow them or have her mouth overfilled. Korra smiled and looked down at Satsuki who was moaning and whimpering. Korra lifted Satsuki up by the armpits and kissed her on the lips quickly.

‘Good night.’ Korra winked. ‘Satsuki.’

Korra then delivered a powerful uppercut into Satsuki’s jaws: sending her flying into the air before landing on her back in an eagle-spread position: out cold but still squirting out cum. Korra smiled and raised her fists into the air at the crowd before rolling out of the ring and headed backstage but before she could leave the arena, Sakura ran out from backstage and greeted her: with a hug and a kiss. Sakura pulled from Korra and smiled.

‘You did it!’ Sakura smiled. ‘You’re now Champion of both Tag Team and Woman’s Title of CWF! I’m so proud for you!’

‘Thanks baby.’ Korra smiled and kissed Sakura on the lips.

Sakura kissed back and when she pulled out, she grinned at Korra. ‘Let me warn you baby, I might challenge you one day for the Woman’s championship but I will still love you.’ She stoked the title belt with her finger.

Korra grinned and rubbed her nose on Sakura’s. ‘When that day comes, I like to see you try.’

Sakura giggled. ‘Come, I cook dinner to celebrate your victory and becoming the new champion and tonight, you can be on top of me.’

Korra smiled. ‘Then what are we waiting for?’

Korra scooped Sakura into her arms and carried her backstage, leaving the noisy arena and Satsuki who was still on the mat: out cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.