Jade1503

Swell Supporter
CWF: Mikasa Ackerman vs Ryuko Matoi

Ryuko Matoi grunted as she landed punches after punches into the punching bag; sweat pouring down from her face as she breathed heavily. She was alone in the CWF gym as it was already late at night so she was training in the nude, wearing only her red boxing gloves and black and red boots.

Her white toned body was shining with sweat, proudly showing her biceps and six-packs. Her short black hair with a single red streak was matted to the side of her head as she fired more punches into the punching bag, deep in thoughts she was.

It had been two months ever since she lost to Mikasa Ackerman in that underground match and forming a tag team with her. She had been living together with her ever since. Although that they treated each other like a couple, Mikasa was always the one who have it her way. Whether it was choosing a place to eat or watching a movie, it was always her who will pick it. She even like to rub it into Ryuko that she was the stronger of the two. It was beginning to irritate her.

Ryuko grunted as she slammed her fist into the punching bag, breaking the chain and sending it flying towards the gym’s wall. Ryuko panted heavily as she watched the punching bag flumped onto the floor. She let out a deep sigh and looked down on her right fist, smiling to herself.

It was time for a rematch.

On a Saturday night, spectators and wrestling fans poured into the CWF arena into their booked seats; every seat taken. When every seat was occupied, the doors closed and the lights above the seats dimmed. The only sourse of light were the spotlights hovering above the ring, a referee wearing only in black and white striped bikini stood in the centre. Then Kamiya Asakura’s voice boomed through the air once again.

‘WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT AT CWF WHERE’S TONIGHT’S MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-FALL! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM TROST DISTRICT: MIKASA ACKERMAN!’

Mikasa walked out of the backstage, her short black hair swaying gently to the side and her hazel-brown eyes twinkling. She was naked saved for her red wrestling boots, gauntlets and scarf. Her white body was toned with biceps and six-packs, her vagina covered in brown pubic hair and her pink nipples hard.

She gave a small smile as she walked pass her fans, giving them high-fives before climbing into the ring. She pushed the top rope up high to let herself in, not before wiggling her bottoms to the excited crowd. She dropped the ropes and stood in the centre of the ring, proudly flexing her biceps and six-packs for all to see. She lowered her arms when the cheering died down. She retreated into her corner as Asakura made the second announcement.

‘AND HER OPPONENT, FROM TOKYO BAY: RYUKO MATOI!’

Ryuko walked into the arena, stopping just at the entrance as she surveyed the cheering crowd. Like Mikasa she was naked except she wore red & black wrestling boots and fingerless gloves. Her white toned body was exactly like Mikasa’s in every way.

She gave a glare at her girlfriend before running towards the ring, ignoring the cheers and whistles of her fans. She leapt into the air, spun in mid-air before landing onto the ring. She smirked and posed for her fans, earning the same cheering Mikasa received. Ryuko posed for some time before lowering her arms, greeting Mikasa as she walked towards her.

‘Is that determination I see in your eyes?’ Mikasa smiled. ‘You looked ike someone who has a score to settle.’

Ryuko growled and got into fighting stance. ‘Oh yes I have! I’m sick of you rubbing that you’re stronger than me and having your way! I’m going to kick your pompous ass!’

Mikasa snorted as she got into fighting stance as well. ‘I’m stronger than you. Looks like I’ve to beat that into your skull.’

The bell rang and both women snarled, colliding into each other. Their arms wrapped around each other as they grappled back and forth. Ryuko asserted more strength into the first bout and managed to push Mikasa back, her girlfriend acknowledging her new strength with a grunt.

Ryuko did not have long to celebrate as Mikasa slammed her knee into her stomach, forcing her to lose a foothold. Mikasa continued the assault with another knee missile into her abdominal before grabbing Ryuko’s hair, throwing her into a corner.

Ryuko gasped as she hit the turnbuckle, her hand going to her stomach. Her eyes widened as Mikasa rushed towards her, ready to slam her elbow into her face. Ryuko quickly pushed herself away from the turnbuckle, allowing Mikasa to crash into it. Before Mikasa could recover, Ryuko lifted her leg and kicked Mikasa in the jaws.

Mikasa yelped and slumped onto the mat, rubbing her jaws. She yelped louder as Ryuko began stomping onto her chest and stomach, her lover’s knee knocking the air out from her. Ryuko growled as she grabbed hold of Mikasa’s hair and pulled her onto her feet.

Then she wrapped her arms around Mikasa’s waist and lifted her up into the air, slamming her vagina onto the top ropes. Mikasa screamed sexually as Ryuko forced her onto the top rope, the rope wedging deeply into Mikasa’s delicate flesh. As Mikasa felt her climax building up, Ryuko lifted her off the top ropes and slammed her into the mat in a suplex.

Mikasa cried out as she hit the mat, falling face-first into it. Ryuko wasted no time, as she wanted to finish this match as soon as possible, rolling her lover onto her back. She lay on top of Mikasa, moaning lewdly as their hard sweaty bodies rubbed into each other. The referee began the count.

‘1… 2…’

Ryuko growled as Mikasa kicked out, breaking the pin. Ryuko snarled as she punched her lover twice in the face before pulling her up onto her feet, preparing to lift her up into the air. She roared and tried to lift Mikasa up into the air, only for Mikasa to lock her legs around Ryuko. Before Ryuko could re-attempt the throw, Mikasa unwrapped her leg from Ryuko’s and used it to deliver a knee missile into her lover’s vagina.

Ryuko gasped in surprise as she pushed herself away, both her hands going to her injured clitoris. When she realised it was a mistake she was too late. Mikasa had closed in and grabbed Ryuko by her wrist, Irish whipping her into a corner. Ryuko gasped when her back hit the turnbuckle, opening her eyes in time to see Mikasa running towards her.

Unlike before where she dodged her attack, Mikasa rammed her shoulder into Ryuko’s stomach. Ryuko coughed out saliva and her head snapped back when Mikasa slammed her head into her jaws. Ryuko groaned from the attack before screeching lewdly, Mikasa fingering her vagina roughly. Mikasa giggled as she licked Ryuko’s face long and hard.

‘I got to admit.’ Mikasa said as she pushed her fingers deeper into Ryuko’s vagina. ‘You almost had me. If you had waited for me to cum, I would be too weak to kick out.’

‘W-wait…’ Ryuko gasped as she felt her own climax building up. ‘We’re still… In a match…’

Mikasa giggled as she pulled her fingers out from Ryuko’s vagina. ‘Should had thought of that before you rubbed my clit against the ropes.’

Ryuko was pushed up the turnbuckle until she was sitting on top of it, Mikasa turning her to face the crowd. Ryuko could only blushed as she faced her fans, gasping as Mikasa’s fingers re-entered her vagina again. She moaned loudly as those fingers dug deeper into her vagina, an inch closer to her sensitive spot.

She moaned loudly as she also felt Mikasa’s breasts rubbing against her sweaty back and her soft tongue going up and down her cheek, taking in her sweat. Ryuko moaned loudly as she orgasmed all over Mikasa’s fingers, her cum covering the top of the turnbuckle. She began drooling as her thick cum spilled all over the turnbuckle; her face turning red as some of the spectators snapped pictures of her with their phone.

Ryuko groaned as Mikasa easily lifted her up into the air, showing her for everyone member of the crowd to see her leaking vagina, before throwing her into the mat. Ryuko cried out as her back hit the mat, watching Mikasa with blurred vision. Mikasa smiled as she posed on top of the turnbuckle before leaping off it, slamming into Mikasa in a frog-splash. Ryuko almost lost consciousness as Mikasa pinned her down, the referee beginning the count.

Was this it? All that training for nothing! Anger filled Ryuko’s mind. No! She was not done yet!

Ryuko roared and pushed Mikasa off her when the referee was about to say “three”, a fighting spirit filling her soul. Mikasa gasped in surprise as she stood up, breathing heavily as she watched her girlfriend stood up. Despite Ryuko panting heavier than Mikasa and cum continued to flow down her thighs, she gave her lover a defiant glare.

‘I’m… Not… Done…. Yet… Bitch…’

Mikasa smirked as she got into her fighting stance again. ‘I think I like this new you. All right, let’s continue this fight.’

Mikasa and Ryuko growled as they locked fingers, raising their arms into the air and pushing each other back and forth in a test of strength. Sweat dripped onto the mat as Ryuko’s hidden strength kept Mikasa at bay. Mikasa grunted before letting go of Ryuko’s fingers, right hooking her in the face followed by a knee missile into her wet vagina.

Ryuko merely shrugged it off as she slammed a left punch into Mikasa’s stomach and head-butt her in the jaws, forcing her back. Mikasa groaned as she checked her jaws, making sure it was not broken. Then she launched a kick towards Ryuko’s stomach.

Mikasa’s eyes widened in surprise as Ryuko caught the leg and her surprise increased when her lover fell down onto one knee, delivering an uppercut into her hairy vagina. It was Mikasa’s turn to screamed, her earlier climax now reaching it limit. However, Ryuko was not done yet.

Still holding onto Mikasa’s foot, Ryuko threw Mikasa onto her back and looked down on her. She stomped hard onto Mikasa’s hairy vagina and began giving her a foot-job, rubbing her knee into her labia. Mikasa moaned sexually as she felt Ryuko’s ankle against her vagina. If that was not bad enough, Ryuko began twisting Mikasa’s foot in an ankle-lock.

Mikasa screamed sexually and in pain as her ankle was being twisted and her vagina being pleasured, unable to defend herself or to escape. It was not long before Mikasa gasped with pleasure; coating Ryuko’s ankle with her thick cum. Ryuko smirked as she let go of Mikasa’s foot, allowing it to fall onto the mat. She then sat behind Mikasa and pulled her on top of her, wrapping her arms around her throat in a sleeper-hold.

Mikasa gasped and gagged for air as Ryuko choked her. Before she could slam an elbow into Ryuko’s side, her lover brought a foot forward and began rubbing her ankle into her already leaking vagina. Mikasa moaned as her vagina was being rubbed again, feeling Ryuko’s breasts on her back and being next to her was too much for her.

To her disbelief, her vagina squirted out more cum; coating Ryuko’s boot with her cum. With the two orgasms weakening her and her air supply being cut off, she had no strength to resist. Mikasa can only moaned as she weakly tapped on the mat, signalling her defeat. The referee made the signal and the bell rang.

Ryuko gasped as she let go of Mikasa, lying on her back and breathing heavily. She did it! She won! Ryuko groaned as the referee helped her onto her feet, raising her arm into the air as her fans cheered loudly at her victory, dimly hearing her name being called out.

‘WINNER BY SUBMISSION: RYUKO MATOI!’

Ryuko moaned as the referee let go of her arm, falling onto her knees next to her Mikasa. She smiled weakly and lay on top of Mikasa, kissing her girlfriend on the lips. The weakened Mikasa returned the kiss, their saliva mixing as they cummed onto each other. Mikasa smiled when they broke the kiss.

‘I’m impressed. You’re not as weak as before. I guess you will start rubbing this victory into my face.’

Ryuko shook her head. ‘No way. Now that I won, you’re going to listen to me. From now on, we separate our wrestling career and relationship. Furthermore, we take turns to pick our favourite restaurant and channels. I’m sick of watching “Gilmore Girls” every Saturday.’

Mikasa nodded and smiled. ‘S-sure. I guess I was a bit too controlling in our relationship.’

‘A bit?’ Ryuko snorted. ‘Bitch, you were a control-freak!’

Mikasa blushed, ashamed. ‘I’m sorry. I promise not to do it again.’

Ryuko smiled. ‘That’s what I wanted to hear all this time.’ She helped Mikasa onto her feet, allowing her to lean onto her shoulders as they left the ring and headed towards the backstage. ‘Now, let’s get some dinner. There’s this new Chinese dumpling restaurant I’m dying to try all this time.’

Mikasa chuckled and leaned closer to her lover. ‘Maybe I can give Chinese dumplings a try.’

Ryuko and Mikasa left the arena, leaving their cheering fans behind as they washed up and get ready for their date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.