Could use some help (1 Viewer)

PlattonTerror

Potential Patron
Hello guys. i dont know if i post it in the right place but whatever. After seeing many of the games around here i still havent found something of my taste and i decided to do something myself.However the only software i have is rpg make xp, but i want to create a hack en slash game. The problem however is that i dont have any game making software that will allow me to do that. So i want to know a good free software that will allow me to create a hack en slash game that it will have medieval theme, that will include skill trees for the characters, diferent kind of weapons for all the characters you will have allied soldiers to fight with you, a world map with the forces attacking at castles, cities and vilages of the other kingdoms for total dominion (note that the enemy would be able to do that as well), and much more. So it would be something like a Strategy/tactic/hack en sash/ryona game. So does anyone know any free software to create a game like this please said it to me. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Edited: If anyone knows any action or hack en slash game please can you PM me the links to them (from the downloadable ones) cause i cant find any.

Last edited by a moderator:

Setsunai1111

Potential Patron
If you're a programmer, then use XNA with Microsoft Visual Studio C# Express.

If you're not a programmer...good luck!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i think you should look at GameMaker. for programming it has a simple drag and drop interface that allows you to build a program without knowing how to code. you can also just write code for it, it is not hard. and there are a lot of free scripts that others have made which you can use or learn from. and there are forums where you can ask questions from other users. i have to tell you that even if it is much simpler than coding a game from scratch, it is still pretty complex and hard to learn! there is no easy way to make a game!

PlattonTerror

Potential Patron
I see thanks for the help guys, I know it not an easy thing to make a game but its quiet fun to make something that you want.

darent

Potential Patron
If you work on the visual aspect of the game (CGs, sprites, textures, etc.), I can do the codding for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.