Chain & spiked collar, barbed wire (1 Viewer)

Gitah

Potential Patron
I made a quick little mod to one of the collars, here it is.

Attachments

• RibbonBitchTagBlack.png
    RibbonBitchTagBlack.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,345

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Abom713 said:
You went through all that trouble just to get a side view for my request? That's so sweet :3 +1 applaud to you sir.

Thank you very much for the collar.

No problem, if you can bother to show interest in my stuff I can bother to at least put an effort into doing what you wanted.

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Gitah said:

You modified out the best part! But hey whatever floats your boat, I'll add it up top for like minded fellows. Fellows who don't mind putting dog collars on women BUT HEY no swear stuff!

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Face raping women is wrong, unless that woman's a Nazi! And an officer no less, you're basically doing the world a favor. Plans for a monocle or swastika tattoo went out the window as screwing with her hair took far too much time and boredom set in.

You may think the hat isn't straight on as it should be because I couldn't find a better view and was terribly lazy, but it's actually disheveled from all the deepthroating.

I'd like to get around to doing a US netted helmet and a doughboy, just to even things out.

Gitah

Potential Patron
RedLantern01 said:
Gitah said:

You modified out the best part! But hey whatever floats your boat, I'll add it up top for like minded fellows. Fellows who don't mind putting dog collars on women BUT HEY no swear stuff!
hahaha, i got my inspiration from something my girlfriend might like, a simple black collar with some pink ribbon. i always call her ma'am, young lady, mistress, and the like, so 'bitch' didnt seem right to me ;)
Oh, and if anyone can post the original 3 SDT collars I would be very grateful, and we could all mod those originals.

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Inspired by the Hawkgirl hair and did a Huntress. Went from just taking the cowl from a decent image and just slapping it onto a nice normal toon hair, to wanting to keep her entire crazy hairdo because it looked cool. Certainly not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.