Chain & spiked collar, barbed wire (1 Viewer)

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
This isn't a hair import but basically the same thing, just for collars, if there's a section I should have posted this to instead let me know.

Using Modguy's awesome SDT Loader (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=91.0) and just assign a hotkey to load collars and a window opens to let you load a file just like with the hair. Mostly people have been using it to just disable the collar but I thought it would be neat to add a couple.

The chain part of the chained dog collar is modified from an image called Face to Rape Chain Leash that can be found here, thanks original person who did this. I had started doing my own heavier duty chains but found I was far, far to lazy to cut out all those chain holes in photoshop. I had tooled around with it to make it "toonier" but I think it fits the base model well enough, ymmv I guess.

If chaining a girl up and putting her in a dog collar isn't enough for you pervs, I also made a barbed wire leash with matching collar.

Attachments

• ChainedLeash&dogCollar.gif
    ChainedLeash&dogCollar.gif
    166 KB · Views: 12,034
  • Huntress.png
    Huntress.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 4,189
  • Huntresspic.jpg
    Huntresspic.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 7,140
  • NaziOfficerGirl.png
    NaziOfficerGirl.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 3,107
  • NaziHat.jpg
    NaziHat.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 6,372
  • GitahsGentlemanlyBlackTag.png
    GitahsGentlemanlyBlackTag.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,817
  • RibbonBitchTag.png
    RibbonBitchTag.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 5,005
  • bitchtag.jpg
    bitchtag.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 8,625
  • SlutNameTag.png
    SlutNameTag.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 4,851
  • dogtaggedpic.jpg
    dogtaggedpic.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 9,154
  • BarbedWireCollar.png
    BarbedWireCollar.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 6,135
  • BarbedLeash&Collar.gif
    BarbedLeash&Collar.gif
    234.4 KB · Views: 10,353
  • Chain&DogCollar.png
    Chain&DogCollar.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 8,608

black.dragon

Potential Patron
I don't have a fetish for this stuff, just stumbled upon this thread.

Looks nice. But wouldn't that barbed wire collar draw blood?

t3mporary

Potential Patron
black.dragon said:

It's actually made of plastic and the inside is coated with cotton for extra comfort... SHHH, it's a secret ;)

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
black.dragon said:

Probably, but that would officially be "too much." This is a magic world where I like the idea of a barbed wire collar but not the real world logistics of one, or something. Perhaps its only for the superheroes with bullet-proof skin? Aeris is pictured because she doesn't have long to live anyways, may as well get some use out of her, that throats going to waste :)

If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. I don't imagine there are as many awesome collar ideas as there are hair/face mods but whatever. Maybe one of those mutant-power dampening collars from X-men (even though they look different every time and would be unrecognizable), or explosive slave collars from Fallout3.

I did spend FOREVER trying to attach a new costume to the bottom of that collar but its just not happening, beyond my ability, knowing my place, etc.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
black.dragon said:

While you do bring up a good point, your post reminds me of a thread before we switched hosts in which another user quoted Tropic Thunder "You never go full retard." it was in reference to the whole "should we have the girl vomit if we gag her too much" line of thinking for future updates. While I'm not entirely against it (maybe eventually as an option we can turn on and off? *hint hint, nudge nudge*), I have the feeling that the overwhelming majority would like to keep blood and vomit out of the equation.

and to the OP, any chance we can get a "dog" collar with a name tag hanging off it? like have 'bitch', 'slut', 'whore' or something to that effect on the tag? even just a blank tag or one with indiscernible writing on it would add to the whole master/slave thing. (maybe a version with a leash leading off screen and a version without it?)

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
crimsonwings said:
and to the OP, any chance we can get a "dog" collar with a name tag hanging off it? like have 'bitch', 'slut', 'whore' or something to that effect on the tag? even just a blank tag or one with indiscernible writing on it would add to the whole master/slave thing. (maybe a version with a leash leading off screen and a version without it?)

YES, my god we sickos must think alike. I already have a nice slut image for the tag, but I needed to sleep and its Hockey Day so the Red Wings are playing. I should have something up soon, just a little worried the enormous racks are going to get in the way, and that the side angle would make it almost illegible, still worth trying so I can remember the girls name.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
RedLantern01 said:
crimsonwings said:

YES, my god we sickos must think alike. I already have a nice slut image for the tag, but I needed to sleep and its Hockey Day so the Red Wings are playing. I should have something up soon, just a little worried the enormous racks are going to get in the way, and that the side angle would make it almost illegible, still worth trying so I can remember the girls name.

yeah, figured I couldn't be the only one that liked that idea :P and I was more so thinking of a small tag, not necessarily something huge. not gonna lie I did one of these O_o at the idea of the giant breasts getting in the way. maybe something in scope like this?

haha, check out the crappy text heart I managed to come up with. but you get the idea; enough to fit a line of text that may or may not be readable (not really important)

Abom713

Potential Patron
crimsonwings said:
black.dragon said:

While you do bring up a good point, your post reminds me of a thread before we switched hosts in which another user quoted Tropic Thunder "You never go full retard." it was in reference to the whole "should we have the girl vomit if we gag her too much" line of thinking for future updates. While I'm not entirely against it (maybe eventually as an option we can turn on and off? *hint hint, nudge nudge*), I have the feeling that the overwhelming majority would like to keep blood and vomit out of the equation.

That was me. :[

I put that suggestion back in the "SDT Suggestions / Improvements Thread" a while ago.

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Ok, added new dog collar and requested name tag. Eh, it's kind of dark, doesn't really pop, maybe I'll screw around with the colors when I make the leashed version? It's probably going to be a normal plain leash, I'd do a choke chain leash but thats kind of already covered.

The tag is curiously placed because it pretty much has to be, anything lower is swallowed by her collar bone and chest. I put it on a dog bone instead of a heart shape because there's a lot more room to write stuff on.

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Abom713 said:

I put that suggestion back in the "SDT Suggestions / Improvements Thread" a while ago.

I would like to throw my weight behind the "not really my thing" movement, but I'm sitting here making dog collars and leashes for women so I'm going to try and be more open minded.

Abom713

Potential Patron
RedLantern01 said:
I would like to throw my weight behind the "not really my thing" movement, but I'm sitting here making dog collars and leashes for women so I'm going to try and be more open minded.

That's fine. It's not for everyone and I'm not really pushing for it. It was just a suggestion.

My I request a collar? I would like a black collar with the words "BITCH" (in white letters) written on the side like where Mommy's girl is. I would also like a pink ribbon on the front of it, like this one...

Doesn't have to be exact, just similar. I just wanna it to fit on there and be straight with the collar.

Attachments

• unique-dog-collars.jpg
    unique-dog-collars.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 313

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
RedLantern01 said:
Using Modguy's awesome SDT Loader (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=52.0) you can hit "L" on the main screen and a window opens to let you load a file just like with the hair. Mostly people have been using it to just disable the collar but I thought it would be neat to add a couple.

I'm uncertain if I'm a bit slow or there is a problem with the viewers I've attempted this on. But I've hit L on every screen I can think of, on both versions of Modguy's loader, and I'm getting nothing. Could you define "main screen" a little more so I can try and isolate the problem? (I assume you mean the initial screen, but that isn't working any better than any other for me.)

Abom713

Potential Patron
kirkm said:
RedLantern01 said:
Using Modguy's awesome SDT Loader (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=52.0) you can hit "L" on the main screen and a window opens to let you load a file just like with the hair. Mostly people have been using it to just disable the collar but I thought it would be neat to add a couple.

I'm uncertain if I'm a bit slow or there is a problem with the viewers I've attempted this on. But I've hit L on every screen I can think of, on both versions of Modguy's loader, and I'm getting nothing. Could you define "main screen" a little more so I can try and isolate the problem? (I assume you mean the initial screen, but that isn't working any better than any other for me.)

Since version 1.7 and up you have to make your own hotkeys. Just click the "Keys" file to do it. "L" was the collar in previous updates.

Here are the previous hotkeys.

E to open/close eye.
L to load a new collar.
K to toggle angry mode.
N to play/stop music.
W to tighten grip for a second.
Up arrow to cum.
Down arrow to cancel.
Z to zoom in/out.
F1 to enable/disable auto mode.
F replaces the iris/pupil with Eye.swf.
Z resets zoom.
D replaces the nipples with Nipple.swf.

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Abom713 said:
kirkm said:
RedLantern01 said:

Since version 1.7 and up you have to make your own hotkeys. Just click the "Keys" file to do it. "L" was the collar in previous updates.

Apparently part of my problem was trusting the initial link which advises me to use "Modguy's awesome SDT Loader" and then takes me to loaders prior to 1.7. I had assumed the link would take me to versions that would have the feature. I've found 1.8 on the board here in a different thread, and a thread on previous versions that doesn't go up to 1.7. 1.8 doesn't seem to be configured for Mac, but I plan to play around with it a bit more... But can someone point me in the direction of 1.7 so I can test that out?

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
Abom713 said:

well that's the thing, I wouldn't particularly mind it. It would make the game a bit more realistic. if not vomit then like whole body heaves (dry heaving) could work. either way, it would be a feature that could be toggled on and off just like lipstick smearing and tears. I wouldn't use it all the time, but I'd support it.

RedLantern01 said:

yeeeaaahhhhh, that would be a nice example of the pot calling the kettle black, hmm? ;)

Abom713

Potential Patron
kirkm said:
Apparently part of my problem was trusting the initial link which advises me to use "Modguy's awesome SDT Loader" and then takes me to loaders prior to 1.7. I had assumed the link would take me to versions that would have the feature. I've found 1.8 on the board here in a different thread, and a thread on previous versions that doesn't go up to 1.7. 1.8 doesn't seem to be configured for Mac, but I plan to play around with it a bit more... But can someone point me in the direction of 1.7 so I can test that out?

I clicked the link and it took me to my thread. I made that thread before ModGuy was here since the forum was new and I wanted to give people the mods if they didn't have them before. However, ModGuy had opened a thread of his own with the current version, so I don't know why he linked to my old thread.

RedLantern01

Potential Patron
Abom713 said:
My I request a collar? I would like a black collar with the words "BITCH" (in white letters) written on the side like where Mommy's girl is. I would also like a pink ribbon on the front of it, like this one...

Doesn't have to be exact, just similar. I just wanna it to fit on there and be straight with the collar.

Had to look through exactly one BILLION references of ribbons and lace before finding something that actually looked like a side view. Hope you like this one, because its the only side view on the entire internet (I checked twice).

I like it, nice suggestion! Shoulders get in the way a bit but you can read it well enough. For a girl being forced to deepthroat she sure is adamant about that perfect posture!

Abom713

Potential Patron
RedLantern01 said:
Abom713 said:

Had to look through exactly one BILLION references of ribbons and lace before finding something that actually looked like a side view. Hope you like this one, because its the only side view on the entire internet (I checked twice).

I like it, nice suggestion! Shoulders get in the way a bit but you can read it well enough. For a girl being forced to deepthroat she sure is adamant about that perfect posture!

You went through all that trouble just to get a side view for my request? That's so sweet :3 +1 applaud to you sir.

Thank you very much for the collar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.