Cali G.I. Danger (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Sexiest RingDivas wrestler ever. That fine body and strawberry-blonde hair is just too much. And such a sweetheart type. I'd almost hate to see her lose if she didn't look so hot doing it. Who's your favorite RingDivas member?

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I do agree Cali GI Danger is probably their nicest lookin' gal with a great figure and everything else going for her. I think my personal fav though is Destiny Dumon, whilst she might not be as attractive as Cali, she has a great body that I would never tire of bearhugging. XD

Gopher

Potential Patron
Destiny is one of my favorites from Ring Divas. Too bad she is retiring after Diva Mania in June. Cali is alright, Madison is sexy as hell. Some of their previous wrestlers that I loved were Racquel and Suicide. Crystal Johnson had one hell of a body.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I love Tina Lockhart so much... her tangled inky black hair, her awesomely fat ass, and her gorgeous belly.

JohnCrichton

Potential Patron
Destiny is one of my favorites from Ring Divas. Too bad she is retiring after Diva Mania in June. Cali is alright, Madison is sexy as hell. Some of their previous wrestlers that I loved were Racquel and Suicide. Crystal Johnson had one hell of a body.
Pretty much this.

S

Sleeperkidfan

Some of my favorites are Racquel Colon, Tina Lockhart, Socal Val, Hazel & Kati Sommers. Cheers.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I find Ring Divas stuff way too frustratin'. They do indeed have some of the hottest women in the wrestling industry on their books - And then they subsequently choose to kill (almost) each and every match by adding a ref and a stupendously annoying commentary, both of which act as a kind of virtual 'cold shower' when watching any of their videos. :humph:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
RD-Big-Event-2011-3.jpg Poor Cali, but man, her abs look FINE in this hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.