Bra Lift (1 Viewer)

AdrianWhite404

Potential Patron
So we have a bra pulled down and a bikini pulled aside, but as far as I've been able to tell, we don't have a bra pulled up.
This is what I'd like to request.
exYV6BG.jpg

6CER1HP.png

42LiW5h.jpg

Just like it says on the tin. Instead of a bra pulled down or to the side, a bra pushed up over the breasts so that it rests on the curve above the nipples. Preferably it would rest halfway between the nipple and the crest of the breast and would be breast slider adjustable, meaning it would deform and stay in relatively the same place as the breasts changed size and shape. I don't know if that's possible or not, but ideally I would like it not to clip through the breasts if they got too large or to hang in the air unsupported if they got too small.
Hopefully this is enough information for you.

stuntcock

Content Creator
a bra pulled up.
You've found good images to illustrate the concept and fitting. Could you please seek out a few more?
  • one concept/fitting image (similar to the ones you've already found) which shows a pulled-up bra on very large breasts
  • one concept/fitting image which shows a pulled-up bra on small breasts
  • at least one reference image which shows the exact style, color, decoration (frills, lace, ribbons, etc) that you want included in this mod
    • this image must be as clean as possible -- bright and consistent lighting across the whole image, no lens flares in the foreground, no bukkake splatters across the bra, no paizuri dick between the breasts, etc
    • the image must definitely not include a shirt. We need to see the entire bra (crumpled fabric, loose straps, lighting and shading on the various parts) so that we can create something similar
    • if possible, try to find an image in which the girl's arm doesn't occult any part of the bra. If that's impossible, then please provide 2-3 different shirtless images (with arms in different places) so that we can get a composite view
    • your first and third images have good lighting; the second include intense highlights and shadows. Your second image has a great arm position; first and third would lose some details due to arm coverage. All three images include a shirt, so we can't use them as artistic references -- very little of the bra is actually visible.

Preferably it would rest halfway between the nipple and the crest of the breast and would be breast slider adjustable, meaning it would deform and stay in relatively the same place as the breasts changed size and shape. I don't know if that's possible or not, but ideally I would like it not to clip through the breasts if they got too large or to hang in the air unsupported if they got too small.
That's definitely possible with Loader techniques; we can bind clothing elements to specific points on the breast and then stretch the rest of the garment so that it remains contiguous. It would be tricky to achieve similar results with vanilla modding.

Are you willing to move this into the Loader Requests section?

Hopefully this is enough information for you.
By the way - thank you for providing a very thorough description. There are a few minor details which weren't mentioned:
  • if you want RGB support then please say so clearly
    • please be aware that the full ARGB support might not be available. One of the potential implementation techniques would rely on overlap, so if we use that approach then you wouldn't be able to make the bra transparent (well ... you would be able to make it transparent, but graphical flaws would appear immediately)
  • if you have layering requirements (e.g. the whole thing must fit on the "bra" layer so that it can be worn under a shirt) then please say so
  • if you need the bra mod to be compatible with any other mods (e.g. animtools, moreclothing, dialogueActions) then please say so

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to loader request section per stuntcock's suggestion

AdrianWhite404

Potential Patron
You've found good images to illustrate the concept and fitting. Could you please seek out a few more?
  • one concept/fitting image (similar to the ones you've already found) which shows a pulled-up bra on very large breasts
  • one concept/fitting image which shows a pulled-up bra on small breasts
  • at least one reference image which shows the exact style, color, decoration (frills, lace, ribbons, etc) that you want included in this mod
    • this image must be as clean as possible -- bright and consistent lighting across the whole image, no lens flares in the foreground, no bukkake splatters across the bra, no paizuri dick between the breasts, etc
    • the image must definitely not include a shirt. We need to see the entire bra (crumpled fabric, loose straps, lighting and shading on the various parts) so that we can create something similar
    • if possible, try to find an image in which the girl's arm doesn't occult any part of the bra. If that's impossible, then please provide 2-3 different shirtless images (with arms in different places) so that we can get a composite view
    • your first and third images have good lighting; the second include intense highlights and shadows. Your second image has a great arm position; first and third would lose some details due to arm coverage. All three images include a shirt, so we can't use them as artistic references -- very little of the bra is actually visible.
Be happy to. I ultimately decided to avoid putting up an image of a girl with very small breasts, since most of the ones I found were of lolicon and I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I'll try to find one relatively soon.

And while I'm not particularly set on one style of bra, I can see why that would be important. I'll nail one or two down for you.
  • if you want RGB support then please say so clearly
Yeah, I didn't think of that. I would definitely like RBG support.

please be aware that the full ARGB support might not be available. One of the potential implementation techniques would rely on overlap, so if we use that approach then you wouldn't be able to make the bra transparent (well ... you would be able to make it transparent, but graphical flaws would appear immediately)

I'm honestly not entirely sure what this means, so I'm gonna go with no.

if you have layering requirements (e.g. the whole thing must fit on the "bra" layer so that it can be worn under a shirt) then please say so
Yes, I would also like it to take up the "bra" slot. Not so much that it can fit under clothing, as I would imagine that would have some technical issues with it clipping through the shirt, but so that it could be compatible with moreclothing.

• if you need the bra mod to be compatible with any other mods (e.g. animtools, moreclothing, dialogueActions) then please say so

As far as compatibility goes, I use sby's pack, so that would mean:

- Init mods setup: dialogpatchV4, vanillaarmpatchV2, clearAllShortcut, regulaterandomV2, allalphaslidersV5, animtoolsV18, moreclothingV6_1, penisrangeV5, hairlayerpatchV1, clearlastdataV1, TemplateExtensionV5_sby
- Loader mods: autoclosemouthV3, autocloseeyeV1, breastexpansionplusV2_6, breastfirmnessV1, coughhotkeyV1, deepthroatactionsV3, dialogdisplayeditV1, eyebrowcontrolV1, ffbehaviorV3a, monitordialogV2, morecumspurtsV3, morestrandsV2, noclenchteethV1, strandlimitV3, suberbellyV2, superbreastV3, throatcumbulgeV2, throatresiststretchV1, cheekbulgeeditV3

Although, honestly of those mods I only us animtoolsV18, moreclothingV6_1, and autoclosemouthV3. The other mods I us are DialogueActions, MoreTriggers, HuniePopAudioTriggers, and BodySize.

Thanks for the attention. I hope this answers your questions. I'll get the other images to you as soon as I can. Which may not be terribly soon, just warning you.

aztlan

Casual Client
Great idea.

• "the image must definitely not include a shirt. We need to see the entire bra (crumpled fabric, loose straps, lighting and shading on the various parts) so that we can create something similar"

Another option might be one that combines a pulled up shirt and bra together...

If not, then one that would work well with one or more of the pulled up shirt/sweater options would be good.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Really?
A nearly two years old request?
:rolleyes:
When replying to a thread, please be sure that you're adding something. You can identify similar mods, or discuss challenges, or speculate about feasibility, or sketch out the idea by scribbling on a screenshot in MSPaint, or point out other games in which the requested feature has been successfully implemented. If you just want to show support for an idea, click the Like button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.