Borderlands 2 - Smexy Moxxxi (1 Viewer)

D4RK354B3R

Potential Patron
Heyo! I've been playing Borderlands 2 and I have stared at Mad Moxxi's tits long and hard. After tipping her a ton and being thoroughly disappointed by her responses, I decided that I couldn't stand it any longer :p

This texmod gives Moxxi a transparent lacy bra that is much more satisfying than her standard outfit.

This is still a work in progress!

(v1.0)
moxxxi2.png
moxxxi1.png

(v1.1)
moxxxi1.png

(Poker Night 2 v1.1)
PN2 Moxxxi 1.jpg
PN2 Moxxxi 2.jpg
PN2 Moxxxi 3.jpg

Installation is the same as the Sexy Maya outfits.
Installation tutorial video: Borderlands 2 mod:Maya sexy alternative skin: Modding Tutorial by TheAdiposeTV - YouTube

Updated to v1.1: Improved nipples and sheer lace pattern

Poker Night 2 Update: Ported textures over to Poker Night 2. Works like a charm.

Download Link:

Poker Night 2 v1.1
v1.1
v1.0

Last edited by a moderator:

D4RK354B3R

Potential Patron
A quick update: I've ported this mod, so to speak, to Poker Night 2, where Moxxi is serving as the Bartender at The Inventory.

The mod is still a TexMod (uMod does not work with Poker Night 2).
PN2 Moxxxi 1.jpg PN2 Moxxxi 2.jpg PN2 Moxxxi 3.jpg

As for why Moxxi is in gray in Poker Night 2 but in purple in Borderlands 2: Her diffuse textures are actually gray in BL2. Through some clever use of color masks, her gray texture is actually colored at runtime. It is probably like this so that it works with the costume colors system that affects the players. Other NPCs in BL2 are also like this, bizarrely enough. Unfortunately, Poker Night 2 does not recolor Moxxi's outfit at runtime.

Poker Night 2 uses the exact same textures as from BL2, and from whatever other games the other characters are from too.

Here's the download link:
Poker Night 2 v1.1 - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7CyJTrs-uYZa1pxLUdrOXh2T3M/edit?usp=sharing

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
very nice you planning on doing some new mods for the rest of the borderlands 2 females or improvin even more on moxxi , lovin dat moxxi hotness :D

D4RK354B3R

Potential Patron
I'm considering trying to make a mod for Lilith, but hers have been proving to be a bit more challenging than Moxxi's

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.