BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I don't think in this site have any modder released this mod before because I have been keeping an eyes closed too. Or this could be an edited mod from one them? If anyone knows how to edit upk files they probably can add it to another classes too.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Not just NPC but all Jin females. I don't know who made it and definitely not the website. I found it somewhere in this site I think but can't remember

SkinXformer, can you ask the modder to give her a better vagina textures? The current ones just look like a slip instead of the real one.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
We need modder to convert this mod to other classes, anyone can?
there is nude texture for each class and some korean modder has made it into an full npc nude patch with(i believe) perfect cutscenes but he/she asks real money for the mod so i didn't buy it. doesn't really remember where i have found it tho

kusho

Potential Patron
there is nude texture for each class and some korean modder has made it into an full npc nude patch with(i believe) perfect cutscenes but he/she asks real money for the mod so i didn't buy it. doesn't really remember where i have found it tho

would very much appreciate a link, im more than willing to pay for a high quality, hi-res nude mod for this game

nudeseeker

Casual Client

Have any screenshots of it?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So does this mod even work anymore? I did as it says in the first page but sometimes it works and other times the game crashes with a bunch of errors. Do I need to use BnS Buddy to get this working?

Gidane

Potential Patron
Yes! there is a npc nude mod it will change most of npc's into nude one.... working on cutscene but only in the second part for soha and another npc.... but it is still working i found it time ago in a chinese site ^^

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Yes! there is a npc nude mod it will change most of npc's into nude one.... working on cutscene but only in the second part for soha and another npc.... but it is still working i found it time ago in a chinese site ^^
Oh i don't care for the npc mod, what about player nude mods? Do any work anymore? O.o

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Does this work at all. I did what was said for the player to be nude for both unclothed and for hongmoon outfit and nobody is nude at all.
Made the mod folder in cookedpc in the game directory, moved files from both mods in there without overwritting anything. Is there like a step Im missing here?

Edit: It does seem to work but only for the Yun or whatever the race of women that has those long legs and very slim looking.

Last edited:

xiiaobai92

Potential Patron
Thanks - after following the first part of your instructions the Hongmoon outfit was invisible. Thanks again and great work by the modders!

How to combine both Mods

If you want to see how your character will look while playing the game whilst in character creation you should first install THIS mod as described above into the

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

folder (creating the 'mod' folder if it doesn't exist). Then copy the files from the other nude mod for the underwear linked here:

Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] | Undertow

into the same

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

folder and NOT overwrite any similar files.

This allows you to have both the underwear and Hongmoon outfit nude. As a result you can see what your character will look like nude during character creation without having to swap mod files every time.

@throwaway10957 @Zunga

Your have been saying it works for GonF for with and without Hongmoon outfit, may I know the exact files need for GonF(eg. xxxx.upk), I managed to find ones for JinF though. And I having error found in 00013306.upk.

Sakiko

Potential Patron
Is there a nude mod where (any) costume is invisible? I love the nude mod where the underwear is invisible but I'd love to just be able to play with it without losing 40k health ;__;

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Is there a nude mod where (any) costume is invisible? I love the nude mod where the underwear is invisible but I'd love to just be able to play with it without losing 40k health ;__;
There's one for the normal hongmoon costume you start with, should be around in the forum

Sakiko

Potential Patron
There's one for the normal hongmoon costume you start with, should be around in the forum
Yeah I saw that! But some of the files were corrupted and made my game crash so I had to delete them and the mod doesn’t work at all anymore (´;ω;`)

jammerg55

Potential Patron
Do you have a link for that site/package?

zenden

Potential Patron
Has anyone gotten this particular mod to work recently? I just tried it, following the instructions listed way back, and the game crashes after selecting a character to play.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
By far this nude mod look the best but it just need some improvements. It need for other classes. Have anyone try using it on BnS 2020 client?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.