Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (1 Viewer)

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
Can someone make a nude mod for Bloodstained Ritual of the night?

vzus7avgrevenczpdpxn.png

yzhifr1egaaco3ompan5.jpg

LGhgNL3.jpg

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ silentpanda, I noticed the post and the request you started for a nude mod for Miriam for the game Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night and thought that I would add something of interest here in terms of Mods for the game.

There is a modder who goes by the name of faithG who has already created three mods for Miriam as well as a weapon mod for the long sword that makes it look like Alucard's sword from Castlevania SOTN. I have had the opportunity to speak with faithG yesterday about the great work he did on the mods he has done so far for the game, and he even has his own patreon site where he is continually making more mods for the game. There is a special mod forum as well as a Discord server with channels and one dedicated specifically to Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, where members there can submit their mods as well as mod ideas and requests.

faithG has stated himself that he is open to all modding ideas, but will not be making any nude related mods out of due respect for the game's developers.

The following images below are a bit of a taste to the free mods that are available for download from the dedicated forum site for Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. If you wish to know more about the dedicated forum site, or the Discord Server and Channels related to it, please feel free to PM me.

Pure Miriam (Mod by faithG)

Vampiric Miriam (Mod by faithG)

Lolita Miriam (Mod by faithG)

Alucard Sword - Weapon Mod for the Long Sword (Mod by faithG)

Out of respect for the modder faithG who created these mods for the game which are freely available, I will not be posting any direct or individual links to these mods. If anyone is interested on where you can find these free mods, you are more than welcome to PM me and we can discuss it freely in PM. Please do not ask me if I know where to find or get nude mods for this game. If you are specifically looking for lewd, nude, NSFW type of mods for this game, then you are more than free to post about it, or let others know about it at your own discretion, or share what you have with others within Undertow Club's own site rules. Thanks for your understanding in this matter guys. - tekmarvl

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Oh, almost forgot to mention that the above information I posted about there being available free mods for Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, you can apply them to your game using a special version of fluffyquack's Modmanager that you can find here that has been made for Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night and also works with other games as well: http://www.fluffyquack.com/temp/modman-bloodstained.rar

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
@ silentpanda, I noticed the post and the request you started for a nude mod for Miriam for the game Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night and thought that I would add something of interest here in terms of Mods for the game.

There is a modder who goes by the name of faithG who has already created three mods for Miriam as well as a weapon mod for the long sword that makes it look like Alucard's sword from Castlevania SOTN. I have had the opportunity to speak with faithG yesterday about the great work he did on the mods he has done so far for the game, and he even has his own patreon site where he is continually making more mods for the game. There is a special mod forum as well as a Discord server with channels and one dedicated specifically to Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, where members there can submit their mods as well as mod ideas and requests.

faithG has stated himself that he is open to all modding ideas, but will not be making any nude related mods out of due respect for the game's developers.

The following images below are a bit of a taste to the free mods that are available for download from the dedicated forum site for Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. If you wish to know more about the dedicated forum site, or the Discord Server and Channels related to it, please feel free to PM me.

Pure Miriam (Mod by faithG)

View attachment 92829

Vampiric Miriam (Mod by faithG)

View attachment 92830

Lolita Miriam (Mod by faithG)

View attachment 92831

Alucard Sword - Weapon Mod for the Long Sword (Mod by faithG)

View attachment 92832

Out of respect for the modder faithG who created these mods for the game which are freely available, I will not be posting any direct or individual links to these mods. If anyone is interested on where you can find these free mods, you are more than welcome to PM me and we can discuss it freely in PM. Please do not ask me if I know where to find or get nude mods for this game. If you are specifically looking for lewd, nude, NSFW type of mods for this game, then you are more than free to post about it, or let others know about it at your own discretion, or share what you have with others within Undertow Club's own site rules. Thanks for your understanding in this matter guys. - tekmarvl

Link to the patreon?

Detsuahxe

Potential Patron

I sure do wish this edit could have been a little more creative.

Link to the patreon?
Here you go.

Those links aside, I wouldn't bother getting too invested in him or his work just yet. It's a little too easy to ask people to pay you for future content on patreon. And it's even worse with mods, considering how easy they are to make and distribute.

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Link1.

Here you go.

Those links aside, I wouldn't bother getting too invested in him or his work just yet. It's a little too easy to ask people to pay you for future content on patreon. And it's even worse with mods, considering how easy they are to make and distribute.

You are welcome to your views and opinions Detsuahxe, nevertheless it is nice to know that someone is working on some mods for this game even if it doesn't happen to fall into the category of lewd, nude, or NSFW. The modder who created the mods did it out of his own free time, and regardless of the fact that he has set up a patreon for himself, he could have just made it accessible only to supportive backers or for people who don't mind paying a little donation to support his creative work. The fact that he has made some mods for the game and kindly shared them free says something about this modder, and he also welcomes the idea of requests, as well as encourages others to do the same if they have an interest in creating their own mods, by providing a tutorial (which can be found on the main page of the first link you gave out in your post), and he also provides a good guideline as to what tools are used, as well as where to find them to begin the process of modding for the game.

I remember saying a year ago approximately, somewhere on one of the forums of Undertow, that in my own personal opinion and views, that it's great if a modder wishes to create or setup a patreon for himself, as long as he clearly has something to show in terms of his creative works, and that those creative works are of his own original design.
I have literally seen some modders who have set up patreons for themselves only to try get people interested in supporting them, but had nothing to visually show or produce what they claimed they would to the people who were supporting the patreon.
This isn't to say that I'm entirely against the use of patreon, and it can be a good thing if used properly and with good intentions, and not just solely for monetary gain, but to actually support the people who support your creativity and originality.
For me, that means that if I wish to support someone through their own patreon, it has to be something that involves either an indie game, or some creative and original idea that doesn't already exist. I would be more inclined to pay for something like that.

Yes, I would have to say that I do agree to some degree, that mods that are made by others who are not directly involved with the development team or the publishers of said game, should not be asking for donations or money unless the properties and license of that game belong to them under the sole fact that they were part of the development team who contributed to the design and process in making the game. Which is why again this tends to be somewhat of a touch and go feeling for me, because I am strongly opposed to seeing modders create mods that I feel they could offer for free, and then they set up a patreon for themselves asking people for donations to help motivate them to create more mods. As I have said before, I am only in support of this if this happens to be an original idea where for example the modder creates or works on his own game (indie based or otherwise an original game idea of his own, and decides to make some mods for his own creative works), then and only then would I be in full support of that.
I just wanted to set the record straight about that.

Also, modders who create mods for games that they have had no direct involvement in the development process of and then ask for money or donations through patreon accounts, should consider doing this only for their own creative works like I aforementioned earlier. Some modders who I have either spoken to, or have come across while having a look at their patreon sites do tend to take this into serious consideration and do offer free mods, and do have something to show for their work in a visual sense, and often will at times state that it is neither mandatory or expected of anyone to donate money to get a mod for a game, but it is appreciated for the work that they put into modding.

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter

@ Vulcana, the link itself that you provided from 3DMGAME points to a login page that requests a username and password in order to view the content there.
The MEGA link that you also provided points to a file named: Test.pak
I can only guess that this Test.pak is possibly something that Maliwei777 might have been working on? Are you able to verify or confirm this?

Vulcana

Potential Patron
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night/BloodstainedRotN/Content/Paks/~mods/Test.pak is a beta test of.... i dont know, i dont speak chinese but it works

its beta,isnt perfect

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
How did you get the dark skin?

Vulcana is right, I encountered the Killer Barber character myself. When you encounter him, he will let you know that he was cursed for giving people bad haircuts. (That's what he actually says), and if you can find some more information for him on different hairstyles to help him give good haircuts, he will cut your hair for free. There is a chair that you can sit down in front of the barber. As soon as you do this, a customization menu will pop up and will allow you to change the look of the main character Miriam. You can change outfits that you have collected through out the game, hairstyles, change eye color, hair color, and a whole lot of other things as well.

You can find the Killer Barber at the Dian Cecht Cathedral, and to help you along here is a walkthrough guide with screenshots on where to go in order to reach him and access the customization menu: Dian Cecht Cathedral Walkthrough - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Have fun !

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night/BloodstainedRotN/Content/Paks/~mods/Test.pak is a beta test of.... i dont know, i dont speak chinese but it works

View attachment 92851
View attachment 92852
its beta,isnt perfect
hey do you happen to know what oher games maliwei777 is working on that i dont know about :P ? i mean i cant read mandarian not to metnion register on 3dm site or google being lame etc. xD, just curious coz its really hard to find anything good these days, like bayonetta or nier automata mods by him i found by luck lol xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.