Blades of Time (1 Viewer)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
oh, I think this game is made by the same developer of X-Blade, saying that they were keeping the good stuff of X-blade(Oniblade in russian?), and the bad stuff out. I saw this video on youku(you can seek through the video, (nicovideo)nicozon can't) also a bit ago, the only noteworthy ryona part is near the last 1:30 mins, where the enemy pretty much bites into the character for the whole time.

Too bad this game isn't for pc though XD, wanted to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I actually enjoyed X-Blades, so I'm going to wait until I can rent or buy this game cheap. It seems like a complete upgrade from the original in almost every way. The only thing I want to know about is if this game has more outfits or not. I haven't seen any different ones yet.

Edit: Does anyone know if there will be a demo of this game coming at all? I know it's only on the consoles, but maybe they're planning on releasing one to get people hyped (or at least so people know the game exists).

Edit 2: There is one costume posted on the Japanese official site.

onlinehero

Casual Client
looks much better than x-blades, that game was so bad... hopefully there will be demo. i don't think anyone would be willing to buy this game without getting change to try first

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
There is a new demo available on Xbox Live. I don't know about the PS3. I personally enjoyed the game. It's difficult to get a hold of the controls at first, but the game has some interesting gimmicks to it.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
There is a new demo available on Xbox Live. I don't know about the PS3. I personally enjoyed the game. It's difficult to get a hold of the controls at first, but the game has some interesting gimmicks to it.
Thanks for the notice! Although it wasn't on the english PSN store at that time but it was on the japanese one so I went ahead and downloaded the demo(really small, only like under 700mbs) Took me a while to get past some parts since I couldn't read japanese but overall, I really liked the game, felt a lot better compared to X-Blades. Not sure if I will like the english combat voice overs tho if I do decide to buy the game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.