Blade Kitten (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just noticed this game came out a few days ago for PC and I think for PS3/Xbox as well. All I know of it so far is there's a half human/half cat female protagonist with a big sword.

BladeKittenBox.jpg

Game's homepage
Code:
http://www.bladekitten.com/game

I'll post some impressions of it by tomorrow after I try it.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Actually bought this game for XBox a few days ago. It's a decent little platformer, a bit overpriced for what you get. Main character is cute, and you can buy/earn a good variety of different outfits for her. As far as ryona, pretty weak. When you die, she just flops down on her knees and looks like she's crying, and says some annoying catchphrase like "epic fail." Seriously.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Pretty much what aj said. I've really only seen three bad guys so far, the rest is just environmental damage. Although it seems no matter how you lose all your health, you always just cry on your knees. Disappointing ryona wise. :|

Far as the game goes, it's a cute little platformer. Honestly I think the target audience was teenage girls though.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Pretty much what aj said. I've really only seen three bad guys so far, the rest is just environmental damage. Although it seems no matter how you lose all your health, you always just cry on your knees. Disappointing ryona wise. :|

Far as the game goes, it's a cute little platformer. Honestly I think the target audience was teenage girls though.

nah i think it was meant towards horny teenage furfags. i played it and it was really boring. I don't recomend buying it. Instead buy scott pilgrim versus the world its pretty amazing not sure how good the ryona is though.

DJMagicMike

Potential Patron
You can get a demo of this game for the 360 from Xbox live. I downloaded it a week or so ago, and it's not horrible, but not great either. The demo is a pretty long play, but as others have stated, the Ryona is pretty weak. The only unique animation I've seen for the game is her tail can catch on fire if you run through fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.