1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert Online Wizard Skin Mod?

Discussion in 'Game Mods' started by Saitosenpai, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Saitosenpai

Saitosenpai Potential Patron

Seeing as how nude mods is possible for Black desert online, I was just wondering do you guys think its possible to swap skin texture? Currently the wizard class is old as fk no matter what. Picture below is the best I could do to try to make a wizard look young.
    [​IMG] It sounds simple to me to just switch warrior skin for wizard. However I don't know if doing it is that simple.

[​IMG]
    thoughts?

2. abropo

abropo Vivacious Visitor

Problem with switching the wizard's skin with the warrior's is that they most likely do not have a matching UV template so you're gonna have a wizard with his face features shifted slightly to the wrong area. Your best bet is to have an experienced photoshopper to just erase the wrinkles on wizard's skin and beautify him.

Also the way you put it makes me feel pity for your wizard who seems to be lost in his midlife crisis (or latelife crisis? idk).

3. abropo

abropo Vivacious Visitor

Actually, I just played around with it. It's the exact same. Is this the result you were looking for? [​IMG]

Since I've already done it, here's the file. It replaces wizard's 1st face.

Attached Files:

4. Saitosenpai

Saitosenpai Potential Patron

noice that what i was looking for.