Black Desert Online Wizard Skin Mod? (1 Viewer)

Saitosenpai

Potential Patron
Seeing as how nude mods is possible for Black desert online, I was just wondering do you guys think its possible to swap skin texture? Currently the wizard class is old as fk no matter what. Picture below is the best I could do to try to make a wizard look young.
jNQyiII.jpg
It sounds simple to me to just switch warrior skin for wizard. However I don't know if doing it is that simple.

DB5cFJj.png

thoughts?

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Problem with switching the wizard's skin with the warrior's is that they most likely do not have a matching UV template so you're gonna have a wizard with his face features shifted slightly to the wrong area. Your best bet is to have an experienced photoshopper to just erase the wrinkles on wizard's skin and beautify him.

Also the way you put it makes me feel pity for your wizard who seems to be lost in his midlife crisis (or latelife crisis? idk).

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Actually, I just played around with it. It's the exact same. Is this the result you were looking for?
de5cacbebe.png

Since I've already done it, here's the file. It replaces wizard's 1st face.

Attachments

modded.rar
2 MB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.