Black Desert Online Transparent Kibelius (1 Viewer)

Xiobe

Potential Patron
Hello. I've been looking for hours, but searching on the forum is very difficult. I'm trying to find the mod that already exists that makes the cloth part of the kibelius mod completely transparent. I've seen the threads with the other Black Desert armors and costumes, but I'm not looking for those armors. I'm only interested in making the kibelius alone invisible and none of those threads that I've found mention the kibelius. A few people mention it as if it's a mod available somewhere else, but never link to it.

I'm referring to this outfit:
bdo-kibelius-ranger-full-1.jpg

TheD.

Potential Patron
download the 'resorepless' patcher. you find it under BDO nude mod's etc...install like explained( it is very easy ) and check the bars once you let it run. you can choose there KIBELIUS transparent / more transparent etc ... have fun : 3

Xiobe

Potential Patron
download the 'resorepless' patcher. you find it under BDO nude mod's etc...install like explained( it is very easy ) and check the bars once you let it run. you can choose there KIBELIUS transparent / more transparent etc ... have fun : 3
Thanks. I'll give this a shot ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.