Black Desert Online/Source Filmmaker - Importing Shai Character Model (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Ghost0

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to export the character model for Shai into Source Filmmaker or at least can tell me how to import it into Maya or Blender so I can figure this out. I have all the accessories-Paz browser, Meta Injector and Resorpless. I found all of Shai's misc. animations/textures and armor files, I just can't figure out how to import like Suzu did with the Nude Mod. I would really loathe having to try and make it from scratch.

overcoat

Content Creator
You can use the model exporter tool made by IndigoDesert here (Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool)
with the latest pactool release found here to extract the mesh you need, though I'm not sure if that pactool covers newer files (like shai's) but you can give it a whirl.
Use OpenCollada plugin to import them into blender or 3dsmax. For Maya, export the mesh as fbx in 3dsmax first, its easier to work with.

I don't know much about SFM so you're on your own there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.