Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, can i ask you to share all the cool clothes of the lifestyle modification?
I have tried to modify, but obviously their own technology to change the bad ...
Hmm? Lifestyle? Do you mean life skills?
I do not own all the clothes, so I do not change clothes that I can not confirm. I do not intend to apply all the life skills for the change. Because it becomes an obstacle of the warehouse I will modify it if it identifies, but I do not have guarantee because it is only in the imagination that I do not have

Duress

Potential Patron
Hmm? Lifestyle? Do you mean life skills?
I do not own all the clothes, so I do not change clothes that I can not confirm. I do not intend to apply all the life skills for the change. Because it becomes an obstacle of the warehouse I will modify it if it identifies, but I do not have guarantee because it is only in the imagination that I do not have
Thank you, hopefully someone wants to share the modified Life Skill Outfits.
Can give some benefits to those who will not be modified.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you, hopefully someone wants to share the modified Life Skill Outfits.
Can give some benefits to those who will not be modified.
I do not plan to change everything. Because the life skill clothes also share npc. They do not have a body so if you change clothes your body will be missing. If it is said that it even modifies it, it can not do with the current pac tool. Besides, the number is too big to do with alone. My own time is gone. It is best to try again if you can modify it yourself.

Let me modify only one. So please choose

Duress

Potential Patron
I do not plan to change everything. Because the life skill clothes also share npc. They do not have a body so if you change clothes your body will be missing. If it is said that it even modifies it, it can not do with the current pac tool. Besides, the number is too big to do with alone. My own time is gone. It is best to try again if you can modify it yourself.

Let me modify only one. So please choose
Yes, forget to note that some NPCs also share Life Skill Outfits.
This does cause some NPC body to disappear.
Like a woman Valkyrie has a dress and NPC share, so modified after the body disappeared ...
In fact, just reluctant to wear mall fashion, and because of the special life skills, so often switch the Life Skill Outfits, afraid to wear fashion forget what is now wearing Life Skill Outfits.
Thank you, I am sorry to trouble you again, I still had to give up the cool Life Skill Outfits.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hi D Duress I have attempt on cooking life skill clothe. But I never release it because I think I run into problem and I haven't found way to fix it. :frown:

Also, many chef in game will have missing bodies. Example the chef in Velia.
RIMrnEC.gif

I try to make gather cloth too but that one didn't go as plan :oops:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi D Duress I have attempt on cooking life skill clothe. But I never release it because I think I run into problem and I haven't found way to fix it. :frown:

Also, many chef in game will have missing bodies. Example the chef in Velia.
RIMrnEC.gif

I try to make gather cloth too but that one didn't go as plan :oops:
Textures are shared, so if you modify the mesh that exists in each character individually, the body of NPC will never disappear, but in current PACTool it will be impossible to re-pack even if you modify it.

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Anyone has done the housekeeper(that three maid NPC ) texture?uploading here please.
Best regard.

Lela

Potential Patron
Is it only necessary to upload the maid-npc files with metainjector?
Thanks

Lela

Potential Patron
Hm, okay i upload it with meta injector but dont see the maids nude.
Maybe problem again with partcutdesk.xml?
Have i upload partcutdesk with meta injector or how and in which directory of the game i have to install partcutdesk.xml.
Otherwise i wont see the cocks of the male chars.
Thanks for any hints.

simone

Potential Patron
Could someone help me removing white part of karlstein (sorceress). I tried without success...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Could someone help me removing white part of karlstein (sorceress). I tried without success...
・Nude Texture of Kung Fu Fighter (Original)
・Alpha channel alteration of underwear and original
・I am including a pcm (kung fu fighter) in partcutdesc.xml.
and partcutdesc original file
latest version

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
I'm change TW serve in this month,did you also had nude maids texture can compatible without holes or invisible,uploading here please!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Clear communication is important.
What the heck does ε-(´∀`; ) mean?
If it means something, please explain.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)
It means "bitter smile".
In Japan, when you transform with sweat and key, a lot of these emoticons come out.

"(^ ◇ ^;) (^ _ ^;) (; 'Д`A 'д`; (; ゜ 0 ゜) (~ _ ~;)" etc.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since jp also updated the Karmaslib area, it seems that the maid's nude mesh has gone out of patches. Is it not possible to verify without extracting the pac file again? (but I'm doing NieR right now, so I will not verify lol)

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
The main post is terrible as far as instructions go...like wtf. There are no instructions, what's the difference between all the files? I see tons of attached files but a single link for the main file?

All this ended up doing is changing out my skin texture which I didn't want. This post was for OUTFIT mods, not SKIN mods. Such a misleading thread.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The main post is terrible as far as instructions go...like wtf. There are no instructions, what's the difference between all the files? I see tons of attached files but a single link for the main file?

All this ended up doing is changing out my skin texture which I didn't want. This post was for OUTFIT mods, not SKIN mods. Such a misleading thread.
Certainly this thread is based on costume modification.
For nude skin mod, I have other threads.
Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D mods - Solid Vagina, Nipple by Suzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.