Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am making texture that becomes bukkake when my body gets wet with rain or sweat, but if I do not get patches it will be broken

Damaged blood droplets have many textures I do not yet have the feeling of turning into bukkake

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Xaaxvd6.jpg
In62emP.jpg

Shrunk all the leaves short
Then the back of Helm was a skinhead
Does this make it cute as this lol

DemonKitti

Potential Patron
KPZK778.jpg
0dOSQms.jpg

It became a negligee lol

Hi suzu - I am new to this so please forgive me for any "dumb" questions I may ask!

Would I have to own the costume/item first before using a mod to make it look this way, or can I just download the mod and use it?

I also don't know where to open the mod (in which BDO folder) with all the stuff in it before using it. Is someone able to help please?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu - I am new to this so please forgive me for any "dumb" questions I may ask!

Would I have to own the costume/item first before using a mod to make it look this way, or can I just download the mod and use it?

I also don't know where to open the mod (in which BDO folder) with all the stuff in it before using it. Is someone able to help please?
This costume is a modification of the outfit called Heidel masquerade.
I think that it is still sold only kr and jp. Maybe
52mVzs1.jpg

DemonKitti

Potential Patron
suzu, if you want to make it easier for people to install your stuff, you could tell them to simply do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."
-----------------------------
BlackFireBR: if it is a "pearl item" do I need to purchase it first to be able to use the mod on it, or in the case of armor dropped in game, do I need to have it first in able for the mod to work? Thank you for your help. Cheers, :-)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BlackFireBR: if it is a "pearl item" do I need to purchase it first to be able to use the mod on it, or in the case of armor dropped in game, do I need to have it first in able for the mod to work? Thank you for your help. Cheers, :-)
You can try fitting at the pearl shop so you do not need to buy it first

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
You can try fitting at the pearl shop so you do not need to buy it first
Yes, you are going to have to buy it if you want to walk around with the armor, but as suzu said, you can preview the armor in the pearl shop

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
bIP60SN.jpg
qIZnllf.jpg

Since the bondage rope is getting bored soon,
Normally transparent sheer brassieres and T back panties
Dream laced.
I am changing the normal map of panties and bra, so please use them together.
I also put original's specular.
If the specular remains transparent, the surface of the panty will become metaly.

Attachments

Dream Laced Underwear.zip
534.8 KB · Views: 555

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Hey Suzu, I subscribed just to use your mod and I wondered if it's possible for you to make life skill outfits lusty variants :3
Thx

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Life skill clothes have already been modified but I do not have them in the game, so I can not upload screenshots so I am still in the folder

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since the texture of life skills shares NPC's, if you change it, the body of NPC will be missing. I think that it is safe who does not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.