Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
P8OvBou.jpg
M6k5ptn.jpg
45VA5Dn.jpg

I tried deleting an unnatural shadow drawn on the under bust
Suzu's Black Desert Online - Solid body parts Nude Skins
So, because the shadow of the tamer's tits has disappeared, commercials lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
lyJjk2x.jpg
2c95n4b.jpg
HEt8Inp.jpg
s1oPoLb.jpg

Experiment with tattoos
One point tattoo is okay
Unless I increase the resolution,I can not express bukkake and graffiti beautifully maybe...(Bukkake is using the one created by alcaster 4242)
But penis tattoo is a little too embarrassing ... lol
gMvS2s7.png
KJkUQUq.png
2dttjaV.jpg
SodkqVs.jpg
rHjTLZq.jpg
usZR6s2.jpg
nJ9grVR.jpg
SxR6kFD.jpg
g6I7az9.jpg
iCYYusy.jpg
vbPCAev.jpg
RehCdAn.jpg
ar1OyPR.jpg
Iyv9Wim.jpg
wOUjDsa.jpg
atCrSW9.jpg
9pb6yDz.jpg
lmpdRJ6.jpg
XXBfS6W.jpg

This idea of tattoo modification is heluo187
Only whole body graffiti is the original resolution is low, so it is out of focus (I'm sorry:frown:
But other point tattoos are good!
Especially the cock is a favorite!:tongue:
From the top, bukkake, whole body graffiti, inside creampie, etc.

Upload to top post:Nude skin thread
Suzu's Black Desert Online - Solid body parts Nude Skins

heluo187

Casual Client
4aKgfp5.jpg
n5x9hVz.jpg
z5mTqWu.jpg

Vixen removed the lb pants. In addition, it increased the permeation of stockings.

Lahr arcien Since underwear has remnants of the mesh after modification, why do not I do it a bit more trial and error ...

Upload only vixen.
How is this UW modified into this?
What techniques are used?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How is this UW modified into this?
What techniques are used?
Select a selection tool
As a trick, you do not choose parts you do not want to move
vSWtELW.png

From the pop-up menu with right click Free deformation
p0uJBiK.png

It will be
VTS5G5e.png

From the pop-up menu with right click warp
NNy1r5C.png

It will be
i93lLA9.png

It is a point that can be moved
Ah3q5BB.png

ea9904fc07fa1b3ff1bb5b560d6080f2.gif

It is easy, but the explanation is over.
Please try it.:cool:

heluo187

Casual Client
Select a selection tool
As a trick, you do not choose parts you do not want to move
vSWtELW.png

From the pop-up menu with right click Free deformation
p0uJBiK.png

It will be
VTS5G5e.png

From the pop-up menu with right click warp
NNy1r5C.png

It will be
i93lLA9.png

It is a point that can be moved
Ah3q5BB.png

ea9904fc07fa1b3ff1bb5b560d6080f2.gif

It is easy, but the explanation is over.
Please try it.:cool:
谢谢

nickson555

Content Creator
lyJjk2x.jpg
2c95n4b.jpg
HEt8Inp.jpg
s1oPoLb.jpg

Experiment with tattoos
One point tattoo is okay
Unless I increase the resolution,I can not express bukkake and graffiti beautifully maybe...(Bukkake is using the one created by alcaster 4242)
But penis tattoo is a little too embarrassing ... lol
what software u are using to edit the graffiti? I just copy and paste the graffiti to the nude texture using paint.net without having the blur graffiti as shown on ur pics.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
what software u are using to edit the graffiti? I just copy and paste the graffiti to the nude texture using paint.net without having the blur graffiti as shown on ur pics.
Naturally, I already made that texture
However, I am testing it by thinking that it is convenient because it can be changed whenever I use the in-game tattoo.
I am using photoshop cc.

I already know how beautifully graffiti can be expressed as tattoos. But I am busy, I sometimes want to play a game so I left it lol

dsxDE5X.png

This is Tamer's, but there are other classes as well.

BAhcaJE.jpg

This is a screenshot we took a long time ago, but it is a scribbled on the Ranger's texture.

Last edited:

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Hey suzu, great costume mod, really like it!
But having one problem, after getting everything to work (resorepless + metainjector together with some of your costume mods), I noticed that something isn't ok with the basic armors for sorceress. Basically you cut her long dress and gave her a wide decollete. In my game now only the short dress is shown/patched. Still the whole breast area is covered like standard version. What did I do wrong? Do you have a solution?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu, great costume mod, really like it!
But having one problem, after getting everything to work (resorepless + metainjector together with some of your costume mods), I noticed that something isn't ok with the basic armors for sorceress. Basically you cut her long dress and gave her a wide decollete. In my game now only the short dress is shown/patched. Still the whole breast area is covered like standard version. What did I do wrong? Do you have a solution?
I do not know because I do not use resorepless, so please refer to this and replace partcut after the patch

File placement and folder tree
· Daum \ Black Desert \ character \ texture

Put all modified textures here.

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz
Place Meta Injector Reloaded.exe here

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character

Put partcutdesc.xml here

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character \ texture

Put all the texture here as well

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources

Put hashes.txt and NULL here

(Furthermore when resorepless is used)
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Character \ partcutdesc.xml
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Texture \ (all textures)
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Models \ (necessary pac file) ← This is included in resorepless.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
suzu, if you want to make it easier for people to install your stuff, you could tell them to simply do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
3 - If you are using Resorepless, run resorepless.exe and patch your game.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."

Nailmail

Potential Patron
I do not know because I do not use resorepless, so please refer to this and replace partcut after the patch

File placement and folder tree
· Daum \ Black Desert \ character \ texture

Put all modified textures here.

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz
Place Meta Injector Reloaded.exe here

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character

Put partcutdesc.xml here

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_patch \ character \ texture

Put all the texture here as well

· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources

Put hashes.txt and NULL here

(Furthermore when resorepless is used)
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Character \ partcutdesc.xml
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Texture \ (all textures)
· Daum \ Black Desert \ paz \ patcher_resources \ Models \ (necessary pac file) ← This is included in resorepless.

Thanks for answering, but I already did everything you mentioned in your guide, only thing I skipped was the part with hashes.txt and NULL, someone claimed that hashes isn't needed any more and for the NULL, I can't find it. But everything runs fine, all your other specific costume mods, just sorceress standard armors seem to be buggy for me. It seems that only half the modded version is applied and I don't know why...
EDIT: you mentioned to replace partcut after the patch, what does this mean?
EDIT2: Solved everything, all mods are working fine now. Deleted everything, repaired the client and followed BlackFireBr's 4 steps above this post, working great. I suggest you to update your description and put in his steps for easier handling. It's much easier and really enough only with 1 time copy paste all the files for modding there without any other folders inside. Best wishes :)

suzu, if you want to make it easier for people to install your stuff, you could tell them to simply do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of the .zip file to you "Paz" folder.
2 - Place all your files in "Paz\files_to_patch\" (doesn't matter if it's inside folders or not)
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe", and choose: "1 - Run Injector", and then "Let the program decide where they should go."

Also thanks for posting this, it seems to be a very simple guide for getting everything working. I followed suzus' guide and copied every single stuff I wanted to get changed 3 times to different folders...Still I got it to work, it's a nice guide he made but your instructions here seem to be very simple. :)

EDIT3: Thanks for helping!

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
EDIT: you mentioned to replace partcut after the patch, what does this mean?
It means that you should use the file "partcutdesc.xml" he provided.
Just put that file in the "files_to_patch" folder and run the meta injector like the other files and you will be good to go.

XBlode

Potential Patron
Suzu I wanted to point out something. On the Desert Camouflage the sash that crosses the chest does not resize with the chest so the boobs bust right out of it when you make them bigger then the butt pops out of the thing that covers it when you run. so if you ever update it let me know please. :D

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I see that you

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu I wanted to point out something. On the Desert Camouflage the sash that crosses the chest does not resize with the chest so the boobs bust right out of it when you make them bigger then the butt pops out of the thing that covers it when you run. so if you ever update it let me know please. :D
Perhaps it would be better to see their chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.