Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
It should be possible if you extract it from my pac file and load it with a blender or open collada
Why not try them?
Old pactool does not extract skin weight data.
You are the only one with new pactool from UndercoverPervert , he refused to share when i asked him earlier here .
I don't have the ability to do accurate skin binding from zero.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Old pactool does not extract skin weight data.
You are the only one with new pactool from UndercoverPervert , he refused to share when i asked him earlier here .
I don't have the ability to do accurate skin binding from zero.
I also use the same pactool.
If you read it with blender or open collada, you can keep the skin weight.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I also use the same pactool.
If you read it with blender or open collada, you can keep the skin weight.
I'm confused ... it doesn't open , what i'm doing wrong...
Extract pac_to_dae.bat = PACtool.exe -c pgw_00_nude_0001.pac bones/pgw_01.pab
Pactool 1.3.1
Blender error

Last edited:

Raggley

Potential Patron
I'm pretty awful at this hole modding thing, I was wondering if you have a discord community where I might be able to get some help?
Edit: I have the meta injector+"New nude body 2020 upload post " and I put the file in the files to be patched folder. It seems like all the meshes transfer over just fine, but I'm not getting any of the textures. I also downloaded your textures for the shai that I found a few pages back, but that one doesn't seem to be changing anything XD

Last edited:

HopelessBanana

Potential Patron
Hello there!
I'm sorry if such requests are annoying, but is someone willing to pack everything into one .zip file for easier access for inexperienced users?
I've been trying for days to get the patches to work but fail everytime.

I hope someone has time to help me and others on this matter!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Save a meta file on the desktop if you apply a patch with meta injector
Launch Restore n patch Next launch game launcher
The meta file will be initialized
Overwrite meta file saved on desktop to paz folder
Press the start of the second launcher and when Restore n patch disappears, move n patch.exe in the paz folder to the desktop
The game starts successfully.

Raggley

Potential Patron
If someone who has gotten the shai mod working on the NA version of the game could PM me and help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

kimslf

Casual Client
gamezbd에서 하려면 기존검은사막은 반드시 지워야 하나요?
충돌이 생기는거 같아요
지우고 gamezbd설치하시고
런처실행후에 모드실행하시고 다음 런처에 Start 클릭해서
게임에 완전히 접속하시고 나면 모드를 해제하시는걸 추천드립니다.
아니면 재접속시에 런처가 검색해서 패치를 해버리더군요.

trashwulf

Casual Client
Hey suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 !
Could you help me out a little if you got the time? I have two questions:
1: How could I apply the pubic hair you made to the other underwears? For example La veridian? I have tried to override the pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds and pew_00_uw_0034_dec with the texture you made, pew_99_ub_0001_dec.dds, but it had no effect. (I was trying to apply it to valkyrie. Tried with pew, and pvw, but I think she is affected by the pew files and this case, but none of them worked. :( )
2: Is it possible to fix this, or is it supposed to be like that? Cause I haven't seen it on your pictures, at least not as noticeable. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2: Is it possible to fix this, or is it supposed to be like that? Cause I haven't seen it on your pictures, at least not as noticeable. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
View attachment 101598
The problem in this image is a problem with pactool.
Modifying the model is useless.
This line is the UV border. Pactool does not have a function to merge vertices on this boundary.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 !
Could you help me out a little if you got the time? I have two questions:
1: How could I apply the pubic hair you made to the other underwears? For example La veridian? I have tried to override the pew_00_uw_1034_dec.dds and pew_00_uw_0034_dec with the texture you made, pew_99_ub_0001_dec.dds, but it had no effect. (I was trying to apply it to valkyrie. Tried with pew, and pvw, but I think she is affected by the pew files and this case, but none of them worked. :( )
To apply pubic hair to other underwear, rename the underwear pac file.
You do not need to change the texture.

trashwulf

Casual Client
To apply pubic hair to other underwear, rename the underwear pac file.
You do not need to change the texture.
And which folder do I have to put it in? I don't know how can I find the right folder name for the specific underwears I want to modify.
I managed to figure it out. Partially. I made the le viridian with stockling work, but not the one without sotcklings.

Ahh, nvm. I was stupid and didn't notice there is an entirely different version for it. It finally works. Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
How to get rid of it ?
Are you using the textures from Suzu ? i see you don't have nipples.
Besides the body texture you also need the pkw_00_uw

Yes i replicated your issue by removing those texture from files to patch
textures.jpg
pkw_00_uw_0001_dec and phw_99_ub_0001_dec contain texture for pubs rest are empty files
If you don't want pubs replace those two with empty files as well and patch them in.

Alternative would be to remove the underwear.pac to restore default underwear but probably gonna clip like hell so you don't wanna do that.

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I placed the new files into the files to patch folder but got this result. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Well obviously you are missing the textures.
You either placed the files in wrong location and you get bunch of errors in meta injector or you use wrong files to begin with.

To learn what goes where its good idea to download "Paz browser" from Black Desert Online Modding Tools and explore the games file structure. Files in files_to_patch need to follow game file structure.

If you had no errors and got wrong files then here you can find the latest CUSTOM body files for all characters and textures. Disclaimer : some armor and underwear will clip / protrude out and you have to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.