Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyko23

Casual Client
Can anyone make a mod file for hiding the Guardian's Weapons (Axe and Shield) in idle (non-combat) stance ?
Something similar to this :
1579703493228.png

thx in advance ! :D

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
I'm so confused, I downloaded the guardian files and idk what I did wrong, she's naked but has no nipples

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
I meta injected the new files, but all my girls have pubic hair--I sworn my resproless setting said no pubic did the new files undo that? How do I fix this?

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Where can we find a clear list of instructions for these add-ons that aren't part of the main mod package,forreal

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
This happened to me also. You may have two 38_underwear folders.
character/model/1_pc/11_pgw/armor/38_underwear/38_underwear
I got it fixed by moving files from the second folder to the first folder.
Only here

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron

My guardian isn't patching right as well. And I have that odd black webbing on her torso and chest.

EDIT: NVM it was the double folder problem FIXED but new issue:

why is this mask file not patching?

And how do I remove the pubic hair now? Resproless doesn't recogize the new files from the 2020 pack.

Last edited:

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
How do I fix my issues above? One file still won't patch, (causes my guardian's crotch to be semi-transparent) and my girls have pubic hair now and I can't remove it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do I fix my issues above? One file still won't patch, (causes my guardian's crotch to be semi-transparent) and my girls have pubic hair now and I can't remove it.
Don't understand the meaning of the post above?:rolleyes:
My explanation is that the underwear folder is doubled, so it should be put together.
Do not delete the pac file inside

Orion323

Potential Patron
Hey Suzu, how can I hide just the Guardian starter armor (the orange armor)? Do I use one of the ao files you provided before?

Thanks!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu, how can I hide just the Guardian starter armor (the orange armor)? Do I use one of the ao files you provided before?

Thanks!

You need to use dummy models or textures.
This removes those two starter armorsView attachment 101558
Normally editing partcutdesc.xml would be required as well but it worked for me without it.

EDIT: You need _ao files from this post from Suzu on page 194 , put them in files_to_patch/character/texture

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Don't understand the meaning of the post above?:rolleyes:
My explanation is that the underwear folder is doubled, so it should be put together.
Do not delete the pac file inside
I installed the 2020 nude mod pack you have on page 1, and when I did, I have pubic hair when the original mods from Resorepless I have set to not have pubic hair.

Secondly, I did fix the first issue with underwear for guardian being doubled, but character/texture/pew_99_ub_0001_02_n.dds doesn't patch properly (see my second screen on my post earlier). It seems to be causing my guardian's crotch area to be transparent, but with the vagina and pubic hair intact. Basically she has a vagina/vulva but the skin is transparent like, an underwear mesh/texture is missing. I can see through to the other side basically.

Thirdly, I want to not have pubic hair as before. My settings in Resorepless do not match the new nude files I installed via Meta Injector found on page 1. So this makes Resorepless obsolete then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.