Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taulath

Content Creator
How to fix mod for thai server
If they're using an anti-cheat protection other than XignCode, the short answer is we don't know.
The long answer is we don't actually work on the part of the mod that injects the code into the game files, we only work on the files that get injected so I for one have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with the injection so I don't have any clue what's blocked or how to fix it.
The only person that I think might know is UndercoverPervert since he made the tools we use to mod the game (if I'm not mistaken)

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Hi suzu, I need help a little bit.
I use new nude prototype, Please help I want a body or bone Thick like the old one on the top left.
The body is noticeably emaciated, even though I didn't adjust anything from the original.

I think the front of boobs is very beautiful, but on the side I think it's Saggy Boobs.
When wearing clothes, it is quite obvious that there is a space above.

PS. So sorry english very bad
View attachment 92701
I have the same issue. With Suzu's body MOD you are stuck with a skinny character. I do prefer Suzu's saggy boob MOD but adjusting the hip and butt area to a thic size makes that area look squared. This is because the hip bones are moving with width and lateral settings. If this saggy boob could be added to the original nude MOD .dds and .pac that came with resorepless it would be perfect.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
OK, after making adjustments to the body sliders with the use of resorepless. I now am able to get the new Suzu body mod adjusted correctly. I have to say the boobs and butt looks better, more natural looking. Thanks Suzu.

BigHentai

Potential Patron
If they're using an anti-cheat protection other than XignCode, the short answer is we don't know.
The long answer is we don't actually work on the part of the mod that injects the code into the game files, we only work on the files that get injected so I for one have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with the injection so I don't have any clue what's blocked or how to fix it.
The only person that I think might know is UndercoverPervert since he made the tools we use to mod the game (if I'm not mistaken)
thanx for your answer,so what you mean is that the original auther of injection tool no longer maintain the tool ,no one can solve the unworked mod problem on other servers now?

Taulath

Content Creator
thanx for your answer,so what you mean is that the original auther of injection tool no longer maintain the tool ,no one can solve the unworked mod problem on other servers now?
I don't know whether or not he still maintains it but he doesn't seem to be active on Undertow. I'm not saying nobody can solve it, I just don't think anyone watching this thread knows how to solve it.

Someone posted a link for a BDO NSFW discord somewhere, I saw UndercoverPervert's name there but again, I have no idea if he's active or if he can help

hyko23

Casual Client
Help ! I need a partcut fix on this :
unknown.png

This is from the September partcut xml.

Taulath

Content Creator
Help ! I need a partcut fix on this :
unknown.png

This is from the September partcut xml.
Try search the partcutdesc.xml for lines containing pdw_10_ub_0020 and uncomment them. If that doesn't help, you probably need to edit the mesh of either the body you're using or the outfit

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
FML
ok. Anyone else get this message? Game crashes right before i get into it, load bar hits like 95% and this pops up and game crashes.

Any ideas?
that is sometihng i some times get was well, i am playing black desert online on a some what new computer as well not idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.