Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zane02210

Potential Patron
Try add this texture, it removes the shadow caused by the default armor
Thank you very much!!!
Everything works perfectly!!!

tasti

Potential Patron
hello, is it possible to return the muscle slider to shai for NA? or manually add it
ApplicationFrameHost_bP70iOCCIx.png

escrillet

Potential Patron
soo noone going to answer my question about the mods? armor swapping or nude mods still working or do i need an extra step to make it work again? im getting an "invalid client" error when i start the game..

Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
soo noone going to answer my question about the mods? armor swapping or nude mods still working or do i need an extra step to make it work again? im getting an "invalid client" error when i start the game..

Most of the people working with the mod do this in their spare time and voluntarely.
But to your question, what kind of anti cheat protection does mena use? Xing code or something else, if its something else then thats probably the reason why it does not work.
Tho invalid client sounds like something is wrong with the version of your client.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We discourage discussing armor swapping here at Undertow. Selling armor is one way the game company makes money. When they find folks are getting armor for free via modding they are more likely to issue updates which break existing mods ( and make it more difficult to make new mods).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
We discourage discussing armor swapping here at Undertow. Selling armor is one way the game company makes money. When they find folks are getting armor for free via modding they are more likely to issue updates which break existing mods ( and make it more difficult to make new mods).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

And thats what we also told you on our discord. We don't want people to swap existing outfits to normal armors as thats not the purpose of the mod and its taking away potential money from the game.
The only thing we would be helping is for something like class armor swaps. For example swapping DK's Stella Outfit onto Lahns Lahr Arcien, making Lahr Arcien look like stella. ie. non existing outfit for one class to another
Reason why is because Stella does not exist on for Lahn (yet) so you cant get it for her. But thats it.
Swapping existing buyable costumes for existing ingame obtainable armor (like grunil) is a big NO NO.

Respectfully,
Mina
(Owner of BDO NSFW Discord)

escrillet

Potential Patron
aw ok then. i didn't want to demand a fix btw.. im sorry if i gave an impression like that.. thank you for you answers :)
edit: btw im not talking about grunil to kisleev or something like that. like sorc kisleev to mystic banha.

Last edited:

FrostyStyle

Potential Patron
i have a problem, after updating such textures. Is this being fixed? mod (BDO back street fashion)

Fr33man

Vivacious Visitor
Hello,

I've managed to make nude body and some few armor editing work.
But I can't manage to remove pajamas.
I'm on EU server.

I've put:
#en#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0006.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0006_01.pac
to:
paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\38_underwear

Also, I don't know if there are armor edits, as I only get long robes. I can barely the skin...

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry, Ives searched in many pages on this topic, but I'm getting confused after 3 hours... :wat:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello,

I've managed to make nude body and some few armor editing work.
But I can't manage to remove pajamas.
I'm on EU server.

I've put:
#en#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0006.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0006_01.pac
to:
paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\38_underwear

Also, I don't know if there are armor edits, as I only get long robes. I can barely the skin...

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry, Ives searched in many pages on this topic, but I'm getting confused after 3 hours... :wat:
Try rewriting EN to NA and applying

Fr33man

Vivacious Visitor
どうもありがとうございました !
It works! It's not very intuitive to rename in NA for EU servers, though :D

As for the armors (dresses), are there edits, please?

Taulath

Content Creator
どうもありがとうございました !
It works! It's not very intuitive to rename in NA for EU servers, though :D

As for the armors (dresses), are there edits, please?
Agreed, it confused me at the beginning as well.
For armor, it's not too difficult to edit the textures to remove bits but I don't recall seeing any edited ones posted. Maybe try using Gimp or another image editing tool to cut parts of the armor and see how it goes? If you need help with how to do this, you can PM me

Fr33man

Vivacious Visitor
Agreed, it confused me at the beginning as well.
For armor, it's not too difficult to edit the textures to remove bits but I don't recall seeing any edited ones posted. Maybe try using Gimp or another image editing tool to cut parts of the armor and see how it goes? If you need help with how to do this, you can PM me
ok thanks, I'll do that :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.