Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grand

Potential Patron
There are missing body parts and uw is back after recent official update.
I used the same files to mod.
Any idea how to make it work now?

Vendayn

Potential Patron
Yeah I don't seem to be able to get shai to work NA version, and I double triple quadrupled checked page 125. And I made sure all the files were in the correct location. The underwear is still there and armor is unchanged. I dunno what the texture posted by iThinkiWin does but that didn't work either

(edit: I got shai to work. I accidentally had leftover underwear files I was testing out in the shai folder and forgot about it. So shai DOES work on NA version if follow the instructions on how to do it

Last edited:

Vendayn

Potential Patron
#NA# and #EN# and other plw UWs included.

Try again, I would just send my whole pack but its 80mb's
I will try yours. Though I noticed when I fixed the underwear, that the armor still shows and the armor didn't change but I could see the breasts sticking out. I know I installed the armor correctly. Even deleted the armor folder and put the files back in, so not entirely sure why that part didn't work.

(edit: I fixed that too. I had to re-do the entire shai mods and then the armor worked. Must have had a rogue outdated shai file somewhere. Also thanks for taking the time to upload the textures :)

Last edited:

ncplay91

Potential Patron
n7tgcG6.png

First, your polygon model has UVs divided by the number of faces.

e1m9eqW.png

Sew it up and fix it to the correct UV

Zu3pVpm.png

So smooth the foot mesh(This is a service)lol

zCkKw9E.png

This is a modified model.

MQaVpCw.png

I forgot.
The vertical axis of the blender is Z, so X is -90.

Upload your polygon model that I modified.
This is the first and last.
After that, please think about it yourself and correct it.

Edit:
I forgot, you need to integrate the UV of the foot into the nude texture.
If you don't do that, you won't be able to import correctly.
This is because your model has four separate UVs.

I have resorepless 3.6f and the latest toolkit and meta injector..
But I don't know how to install this..?

Taulath

Content Creator
Hi Suzu, thank you for your help up to now, it's really appreciated. I just have a couple more questions..

First, you mentioned in an earlier post that shai's breast bones had been left in but I'm not able to find them in blender. Are they hidden somehow?

Second, how are you making pac files able to be previewed in 3D Object Converter? Even if I use pactool to import a mesh into one of the newer pacs, it gives an error when opening the pac in object converter. It's not a major thing, it's just annoying to have to convert to dae and import into blender every time I want to see what a mesh looks like

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, thank you for your help up to now, it's really appreciated. I just have a couple more questions..

First, you mentioned in an earlier post that shai's breast bones had been left in but I'm not able to find them in blender. Are they hidden somehow?

Second, how are you making pac files able to be previewed in 3D Object Converter? Even if I use pactool to import a mesh into one of the newer pacs, it gives an error when opening the pac in object converter. It's not a major thing, it's just annoying to have to convert to dae and import into blender every time I want to see what a mesh looks like
Shai's breast bones only existed when they were uploaded as test files.
It was deleted in the next maintenance.
I was lucky to download and save
Only the pac file and pab file at that time had breast bones.

Please install the latest version of 3dconverter.
3D Object Converter Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8 (64 bit / 32 bit)

Taulath

Content Creator
Shai's breast bones only existed when they were uploaded as test files.
It was deleted in the next maintenance.
I was lucky to download and save
Only the pac file and pab file at that time had breast bones.

Please install the latest version of 3dconverter.
3D Object Converter Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8 (64 bit / 32 bit)
The link you posted went to an older version for some reason but I ran the update from the program itself and it worked, thanks.

I'm guessing that means there's no way to enable any sort of breast slider for shai then

Vendayn

Potential Patron
4CRxAcb.jpg

xZXX3wU.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how my lahn came out. Kinda a vampire/demon esque style character.

Found a cool ram horn outfit someone modded in the thread. Looks really nice. Though the outfit (even the swimsuit version had it) comes with nails that glitch into the fingers, dunno how to fix that but its pretty minor and doesn't bother me. Are the nails just how the outfit is by default even without modding it? Or is there a file I need to look at to remove the nails?

Nixon

Potential Patron
4CRxAcb.jpg

xZXX3wU.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how my lahn came out. Kinda a vampire/demon esque style character.

Found a cool ram horn outfit someone modded in the thread. Looks really nice. Though the outfit (even the swimsuit version had it) comes with nails that glitch into the fingers, dunno how to fix that but its pretty minor and doesn't bother me. Are the nails just how the outfit is by default even without modding it? Or is there a file I need to look at to remove the nails?
which server are you playing? (NA,EU etc.)

Chronix

Potential Patron
4CRxAcb.jpg

xZXX3wU.jpg

Mmm did I miss a new version? My lahn still has the bigger nipples.
Could you point me where I can find that version? Been a while since I checked in to the forum, probably have to go trough alot of pages.

Last edited:

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Yeah I don't seem to be able to get shai to work NA version, and I double triple quadrupled checked page 125. And I made sure all the files were in the correct location. The underwear is still there and armor is unchanged. I dunno what the texture posted by iThinkiWin does but that didn't work either

(edit: I got shai to work. I accidentally had leftover underwear files I was testing out in the shai folder and forgot about it. So shai DOES work on NA version if follow the instructions on how to do it
Could you dm all the instructions you followed? I don't even know where to began :3

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
I had to do this a while ago already, not sure why others haven't? or you just haven't been online?
place in files_to_patch\character\texture\
I copied all of these files into the Shai folder and I still get the patchy result with the texture missing!

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
if you are seeing invisible parts instead of the texture that is the partcut

unzip xml and place in files_to_patch\character\

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
54.9 KB · Views: 169

Courius

Potential Patron
not sure where i do wrong, either using the #na# or not seems ended same like this ... any clue to remove the undershirt ?

what i use so far is plw pac and texture for plw with non cash armor removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.