Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for your reply, but I'm apparently too dumb for that.
You need to put a bunch of files in folders and stuff ...
The most interesting thing is that the resorepless mod works well for me, and on its page I saw the inscription:

But this does not work for me.
I have a link to my method.
Download meta injector from there.
There is a rebuilt version of Blackfire BR.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am probably too stupid. Everything I do is wrong... When I installed everything as I did before Shai updates everything was working but now Shai is missing body parts if I fix Shais body parts her underwear appears white with body clipping trough on Shai and every other character. When I fix white body on Shai then her body is clipping trough armor and every other characters body is also clipping trough and when I try to fix that clipping body then Shais body disappear when she is supposed to be naked but some armors are working fine and some armors disappear and her body is naked without underwear (when I use my armor on Shai she looks fine but if I switch to some other armor she is naked but if I remove armor her body parts disappear. Also when I do that last step then some armors from other characters disappear too, the body still clipping trough and some characters still have underwear... I am trying to fix this for more than 1 week now and I have no clue how to fix this, my guess is I am using the wrong partcutdesc but I tried like 5 of them now and still nothing worked for me... Now I can't even go back because I accidentally removed my partcutdesc I was using before... I think I give up on that and start playing normal...
Take a look at everyone who has written posts from page 125 onwards in this thread.
There is an answer to solve it.

Last edited:

wUnp

Potential Patron
See your writing post on page 125 of this thread.
There will be an answer to resolve there.
I was on that page like 1000 times... Downloaded everything... Used only meta injector.exe... and my result was- Shai looked fine, the rest clipped trough armor...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I was on that page like 1000 times... Downloaded everything... Used only meta injector.exe... and my result was- Shai looked fine, the rest clipped trough armor...
Take a look at everyone who has written posts from page 125 onwards in this thread.

wUnp

Potential Patron
Okay, I give up... Thanks for fast reply though.
edit: I went trough page 125 more than enough to know there is no answer on how to fix that... just some pictures, download links and discussions out of my problem...

Last edited:

Dixieland

Potential Patron
S9Rk4es.png

I am now
I'm busy making uniforms for elementary and junior high school students for Shai ...

You we're people Getting Help and can not solve on their own :rolleyes:
For a thing to solve if we look one by one the post.....

The answer is simple.
Those files are not currently used.
So it will not be patched

In particular
There is no # na # pac file and texture.
The white underwear is controlled by # en # plw_00_uw_0000.pac and # en # plw_00_uw_0001.pac.

By the way,
From this Wednesday
# en # plw_00_uw_0006.pac and # en # plw_00_uw_0006_01.pac have been added.
If you want to turn off your pajamas
Apply the underwear file uploaded here to Shai
I'm currently trying to find a way to circumvent Shai's underwear censorship from the ugly costume breaking NA/EU one to the intended original one, but so far I've been unlucky. I've gotten some progress though from your attached files by renaming the "#en#" to "#na#", but that just led to holes in the body like so:
I'm at a loss right now.
Also, how did you manage to extract v771 Pac files in the first place?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm currently trying to find a way to circumvent Shai's underwear censorship from the ugly costume breaking NA/EU one to the intended original one, but so far I've been unlucky. I've gotten some progress though from your attached files by renaming the "#en#" to "#na#", but that just led to holes in the body like so:View attachment 96401 I'm at a loss right now.
Also, how did you manage to extract v771 Pac files in the first place?
plw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds
plw_00_uw_0001_ao.dds
These textures are drawn in yellow for the basic color and white for cutting the mesh.
Fill the whole with yellow
Patch in paz\character\texture\

pactool here

maplechen

Potential Patron
HI suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

I installed the female riding shop clothes MOD after all the male riding shop clothing turned into a picture like this HELP
maybe restore the state of the boys’ store clothes before they were changed.?

thk~

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
HI suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

I installed the female riding shop clothes MOD after all the male riding shop clothing turned into a picture like this HELP
maybe restore the state of the boys’ store clothes before they were changed.?

thk~
View attachment 96457
If you do not care about male nudity, please apply the following partcutdesc.xml.
If you want to return to the default riding clothes, delete phw_00_manufacture_0006_e.dds
and more
Please delete a specific line as shown in the link below.

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
6.8 KB · Views: 128

maplechen

Potential Patron
If you do not care about male nudity, please apply the following partcutdesc.xml.
If you want to return to the default riding clothes, delete phw_00_manufacture_0006_e.dds
and more
Please delete a specific line as shown in the link below.
THANKS SUZU
The problem was solved smoothly

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Hello all could use some help, I've tried installing the Shai nude mod and I just don't know where to begin.

I've added all the files in the Shai all folder into the correct pathways, and this is my result. I have partcut, I have all the files. What am I missing?

Last edited:

mrZ

Potential Patron
Hello Suzu, I have using your NPC.zip from this page for awhile and saw a lot of NPC with disappear body, some Shai at Florin, some women at Tarif, and all red-hair girls at Calpheon Library.... any way to fix that or any newest NPC mod some where?

tko123

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, a question about Shy's nude body. How can i use the modified body version?
After the installation my Shai has the original body version, how can i switch to the modified one.

Shy's nude body Comparison of original body and modified body

Last but not least thanks to Suzu!

did you figure out what went wrong? I would like to use the unmodded body model but I cant figure out how.

edit: Suzu if you could help with this as well I would apreciate it. (I cant get the starter underwear to hide without using the nude body file)

edit 2: so after some experimenting I found that replacing the underwear textures (had to rename to#na#) hides the starter underwear, and putting in the partcutdesc.xml fixes some of the missing polygons but there are still holes in the chest and crotch.... is there something left out of the partcut file? I also tried using resorepless to fill holes in all files with that name and it reverted it back to hiding everything under the starter underwear. i can't make any sense out of the partcut file but seems that the problem is in there somewhere....

Attachments

• 2019-09-12_23549108.JPG
    2019-09-12_23549108.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:

tko123

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 help T.T I'm getting holes in the underwear like post#3513 there is no plw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds files in the paz browser or the files to patch folder or your underwear textures upload, so I tried copying and renaming one of the other _ao files but meta injecter wont patch it. It also looks like its removing faces not using a texture map wich would be controled from the patcutdesc file would it not?

Dixieland

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, a question about Shy's nude body. How can i use the modified body version?
After the installation my Shai has the original body version, how can i switch to the modified one.

Shy's nude body Comparison of original body and modified body

Last but not least thanks to Suzu!

did you figure out what went wrong? I would like to use the unmodded body model but I cant figure out how.

edit: Suzu if you could help with this as well I would apreciate it. (I cant get the starter underwear to hide without using the nude body file)

edit 2: so after some experimenting I found that replacing the underwear textures (had to rename to#na#) hides the starter underwear, and putting in the partcutdesc.xml fixes some of the missing polygons but there are still holes in the chest and crotch.... is there something left out of the partcut file? I also tried using resorepless to fill holes in all files with that name and it reverted it back to hiding everything under the starter underwear. i can't make any sense out of the partcut file but seems that the problem is in there somewhere....
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 help T.T I'm getting holes in the underwear like post#3513 there is no plw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds files in the paz browser or the files to patch folder or your underwear textures upload, so I tried copying and renaming one of the other _ao files but meta injecter wont patch it. It also looks like its removing faces not using a texture map wich would be controled from the patcutdesc file would it not?

I don't know how vincent33pc was able to get a hold of the Shai's original body without holes in the mesh, probably just due to region difference, but the vanilla nude body file (character/model/1_pc/14_plw/nude/plw_00_nude_0001.pac) will always have holes in the NA/EU version of BDO due to censorship reasons. Only way around it is using Suzu's modified body on page 125. "Fix Lolicon.zip".

tko123

Potential Patron
would it be possible to extract the pac files from the region and patch it in the same way suzus model is?
or extract and edit the starter underwear, as its basically the same model?
I have a decent amount of modeling know how but i cant get the files to convert from pac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.