Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Why would the scale of my model suddenly change? I don't understand what the problem is that makes pactool keep saying "position too high".
Is the pactool you are using updated?
If so
Check the blender procedure
I can't answer the details because I can't see what you are doing

tko123

Potential Patron
cPpnvwe.png
WJubaV3.png

3DCG software has a basic scale for production.
Inch display and centimeter display.
When freezing or resetting a transform
Let ’s exclude the scale.
Black desert models are made with 3DS MAX etc. and they are inches.

1 inches = 2.54 cm
thanks for the reply.
I'm having a new plroblem now.
I cant import the collada file into maya 2014 properly, i tried fbx_ dae but i lose the rigging info, and openCollada plugin breaks the model.
does 2019 have better collada support?

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Is the pactool you are using updated?
If so
Check the blender procedure
I can't answer the details because I can't see what you are doing
Here's what I'm doing-

I'm doing another test model, but with foot mesh imported from another game mod. Scale is not changed in any way from when I imported it.
Edit: Yes, that is the version of pactool I use.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thanks for the reply.
I'm having a new plroblem now.
I cant import the collada file into maya 2014 properly, i tried fbx_ dae but i lose the rigging info, and openCollada plugin breaks the model.
does 2019 have better collada support?
You should know the basic information of the file.
In the first place, rig information cannot be imported to collada.
It can only import binding information

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here's what I'm doing-
View attachment 96614
View attachment 96615
I'm doing another test model, but with foot mesh imported from another game mod. Scale is not changed in any way from when I imported it.
Look at the scale in the blender.
If it is that value, it cannot be imported into pac.
The basic blender scale is 1 inch.
It seems to change when the foot and body are merged.

tko123

Potential Patron
You should know the basic information of the file.
In the first place, rig information cannot be imported to collada.
It can only import binding information
sorry mis-use of the word, i meant the skin/bind is lost using fbx_dae (yes, i know now that its a totally different file type)
what im asking is how should i be importing the collada into maya so the the file stays intact.
again i appologize for pestering you with all thses questions, i dont need a huge tutorial, just the simple answer is enough. :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
sorry mis-use of the word, i meant the skin/bind is lost using fbx_dae (yes, i know now that its a totally different file type)
what im asking is how should i be importing the collada into maya so the the file stays intact.
again i appologize for pestering you with all thses questions, i dont need a huge tutorial, just the simple answer is enough. :)

tko123

Potential Patron
Anyone know how i can fix this?
i split the nude file into 2 pieces to replace the starter underwear so i could use resorepless to hide specific armor sets.
on the replaced underwear file there's a super shiny patch on the leg.

Attachments

• 2019-09-15_20229605.JPG
    2019-09-15_20229605.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 671

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Look at the scale in the blender.
If it is that value, it cannot be imported into pac.
The basic blender scale is 1 inch.
It seems to change when the foot and body are merged.
Ok so I THINK I properly set the scale to 1 inch. Still gets the "position too high" error. Did you mean that the scale has to be 1 inch to export? Or is that what Blender uses by default, but needs to be changed to work right with pac?

tko123

Potential Patron
Ok so I THINK I properly set the scale to 1 inch. Still gets the "position too high" error. Did you mean that the scale has to be 1 inch to export? Or is that what Blender uses by default, but needs to be changed to work right with pac?
View attachment 96639View attachment 96640View attachment 96641
Are you importing the model bound with the bones included?
I was having scaling issues too but importing and exporting the model with the skeleton fixed that.
you also have to delete all non deformer history before you export or it will send out an error in the exporter. (this might be different in blender)

Last edited:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Are you importing the model bound with the bones included?
I was having scaling issues too but importing and exporting the model with the skeleton fixed that.
you also have to delete all non deformer history before you export or it will send out an error in the exporter. (this might be different in blender)
I'll see if I missed anything related to the skeleton, as well as the deforming properties.

tko123

Potential Patron
I'll see if I missed anything related to the skeleton, as well as the deforming properties.
its not the deforming properties its the non deformer history.
at least in maya every time you change the model it creates a new node the feeds into the model and the changes dont actually get baked in until you delete the history, i just say delete non deformer history so you dont loose the binding info.

tko123

Potential Patron
Anyone know how i can fix this?
i split the nude file into 2 pieces to replace the starter underwear so i could use resorepless to hide specific armor sets.
on the replaced underwear file there's a super shiny patch on the leg.
anyone have an answer for this?
I've rechecked the na file and it doesn't show up so its not a texture,
i tried cutting the missing parts from the jp model and merging them into the na model and it still shows up
ive checked uvs, poly paint and normals.
im at a lose.

tko123

Potential Patron
oh and btw i've found that the units used or the actual tranforms doesn't actualy change how the file gets read.

i exported a model as an obj from the bound file and reimported and the model size matched but the scale was reset from 2.54 to 1 and the exported file from the model with the scale at 1 was too big. Then i took the obj set the scale to 1/2.54 froze transforms, rescaled to 2.54 and rebound it and it exported as the right size. All this was done using cms as the units. so it seems the models are smaller than what they were bound at. as long as the transforms dont get changed anywhere during editing, including freezing the tranforms the model should match.

also i dont actually get an error the model is just too big and wiggy in game.

what you could try if you havent lost the transforms is import a duplicate unedited model and match whatever the tranforms are.

Edit: come to think of it everything to do with units could also all be because of the export settings, as in maya there's and option to convert the units in the dae exporter. so maybe check the export settings in blender as well?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
anyone have an answer for this?
I've rechecked the na file and it doesn't show up so its not a texture,
i tried cutting the missing parts from the jp model and merging them into the na model and it still shows up
ive checked uvs, poly paint and normals.
im at a lose.
Check UV
There may be distortion and overlap.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here's what I'm doing-
View attachment 96614
View attachment 96615
The basic scale of the blender looks like centimeters
It seems to be possible to return to 0.025.
However, there appears to be a problem with rotation.
X = 90.
Please change without changing the orientation of the model.
Freeze xyz to zero.
Do not freeze the scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.