Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
連絡事項;
家にいる時は5chスレッドは何故か規制かかって書き込み出来ません。
日本の方はこちらで質問して下さい。

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
shai is in the same folder as other characters.
paz \ files_to_patch \
It can be used with both patchers to extract here.
Got it, which files do I download Suzu? Then run meta injector->Resorepless?

Game now closes as soon as I load up character screen to view Shai! Any reason why? Did I mess up?

Last edited:

YuRi

Potential Patron
shai_armor.zip は  Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc
こちらへ入ればいいんでしょうか 中の構造が
9_upperbody
10_lowerbody
こんな感じでちょっと混乱しています

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
shai_armor.zip は  Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc
こちらへ入ればいいんでしょうか 中の構造が
9_upperbody
10_lowerbody
こんな感じでちょっと混乱しています
.resoreplessフォルダは弄らないで下さい。
paz\files_to_patch\character\.....
解凍するとフォルダツリーは構成してます。

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron

This is what I have now..

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Got it, which files do I download Suzu? Then run meta injector->Resorepless?

Game now closes as soon as I load up character screen to view Shai! Any reason why? Did I mess up?
Check out dedicated threads for things about resrepless. I think there is an answer.

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Download partcutdesc.xml from the top page here and put it in the character folder and repatch it
I have done that and still this result. Do I need to download the Shai Armor file? Am I missing something?

Cag

Potential Patron
Hi, Suzu

May I take some of your time.
I tried to create transparent layers through using the alpha channel, however, after applying it to the game, it has nothing transparent but merely lighting the color of texture. The following is my steps of altering the DDS file.
1, after open the file (psw_02_ub_0004), I color the alpha channel grey with the selected area (masked areas and opacity at 0%).
2, load alpha channel as selection and add a new mask layer.
3, save as DXT5 and apply through meta injector.

Perhaps I did something wrong along the process, and maybe you can kindly tell me what I should do differently to make it transparent.
Much appreciated.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
pnTZlXU.jpg
4XtzXvC.jpg

There is no point in pushing up the hem of the jacket if you make a small breast lol

EDIT:
The outline of the lower part of the breast is an obstacle.
Let's fix the normal map texture ... but it is troublesome ...
Is there anybody who can change this level?

You still do not share this version, where is it?

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Ok, I imported the model into Blender and didn't touch the z axis at all, and it looked fine ingame, except the arms were a mess. Seems Blender destroys vertex group relations as posing the arm bone to test it doesn't move the mesh of the arm at all...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So this was my final progress for now..ill take a break, help is greatly appreciated~ :(View attachment 92945

As long as you look at the screen shot, the body of shai remains original. Is it wrong to place the file in the folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, Suzu

May I take some of your time.
I tried to create transparent layers through using the alpha channel, however, after applying it to the game, it has nothing transparent but merely lighting the color of texture. The following is my steps of altering the DDS file.
1, after open the file (psw_02_ub_0004), I color the alpha channel grey with the selected area (masked areas and opacity at 0%).
2, load alpha channel as selection and add a new mask layer.
3, save as DXT5 and apply through meta injector.

Perhaps I did something wrong along the process, and maybe you can kindly tell me what I should do differently to make it transparent.
Much appreciated.

View attachment 92939View attachment 92941View attachment 92942
Unlike other games, in the case of the black desert, translucent processing is not performed by texture alone.
It depends on the mesh material node.
For example, only objects that have "_hair" at the end of the texture name will be translucent.

Cag

Potential Patron
Unlike other games, in the case of the black desert, translucent processing is not performed by texture alone.
It depends on the mesh material node.
For example, only objects that have "_hair" at the end of the texture name will be translucent.
OK, I got it! Thanks for the answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.