Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I did not modify anything.
I put the file you shared, apply the patch and get that result, I do not know why.
The other file that you modified is shown perfectly but this one not.
This Shy original PAC I upload is very rare.
Why is rare, it was extracted a few months ago by Pearl Abis accidentally left to the client.
The heart of Rea lies in Bone. There is no breast bone in the nude pac of the current version of shy.
Yes, it is a bone of both breasts.
That's why you patched it and her breast was deformed

By the way, why do you need to patch the original?
If you want to default, remove pac from the rather shy folder and patch it back to the original.
do not know…

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i succed the shai nude mod.....but now i am face the defolmity about arm of ran and tamer
It is not common to adjust the movements of limbs in the game by skinning
Even with natural movements on 3DCG software, they are not synchronized with the movements stored in the animate in the game.
So you have to fix it many times, repatch it many times, and check it in the game again and again. This is nothing more than pain.
Just a part of my hobbies, not want perfect

Dowjonsie

Potential Patron
Hey. I was curious if, for the mystic, youd be willing to take a minor request for the Dhyana outfit? I was hoping to have the bottom half of the robe removed, up until to the thick leather corset belt; leaving intact the underwear/shorts underneath and the leggings?

If not, would you be willing to tell me how to do this nyself?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
8ybMT4X.gif
OyKotir.gif
BzfTQnB.gif

Fixed the tamer's distorted arm (because the hand binding skin also affected the elbow)
With that
Fixed distortion of mesh in Lhan's shoulder twisting motion
Corresponding to smooth big boobs
(Bundle both normal nipple and erect nipple)

Upload here ↓

EDIT : By the way, I am also correcting the crotch circumference of Lhan and tamer.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey. I was curious if, for the mystic, youd be willing to take a minor request for the Dhyana outfit? I was hoping to have the bottom half of the robe removed, up until to the thick leather corset belt; leaving intact the underwear/shorts underneath and the leggings?

If not, would you be willing to tell me how to do this nyself?
Fill the unnecessary parts of the texture file with the alpha channel.
That's all

Ana

Potential Patron
Just a quick question to make sure I'm not missing anything:

Trying out the new body, Suzu (looks great!). Is it normal that the stockings and underwear don't fit properly? I'm thinking maybe you haven't gotten to them yet? Or did I miss a file somewhere?

(I downloaded and applied all the files in the new body post, except the big boob posts)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Just a quick question to make sure I'm not missing anything:

Trying out the new body, Suzu (looks great!). Is it normal that the stockings and underwear don't fit properly? I'm thinking maybe you haven't gotten to them yet? Or did I miss a file somewhere?

(I downloaded and applied all the files in the new body post, except the big boob posts)
The nude body is bound to the bone.
Stocking is the default binding in the game.
Naturally I do not fit. For that reason I am slimming It's body
It does not fit severe
I do not intend to bind skinning to bind huge stockings alone

Reactions: Ana

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Issues with gimp dds, though can save alpha, it cannot do shadows right, so say you want to edit something like this with Fur shadows are fail, Prepare for Diamond edition clothing.
Example:

Attachments

• diamondfur.png
    diamondfur.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 492

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Issues with gimp dds, though can save alpha, it cannot do shadows right, so say you want to edit something like this with Fur shadows are fail, Prepare for Diamond edition clothing.
Example:
Transparency of the black desert is in the game engine's material shader and depends on the mesh nodes.
The mesh that roughly has hair attached to the texture name is a transparent mesh. Other than that, it does not transmit even if it adds an alpha channel.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You can make it transparent by merging the transparent mesh with 3DCG software and drawing the texture back.

Easecute

Casual Client
i'm follow that #2,486 posted by suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

Download "shai nude.zip" extract.

next
download and copy "partcutdesc.xml" into the folder -> \Paz\files_to_patch\character

last
download, rename and replace textures in this folder -> \Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

#na#plw_00_uw_0000.dds - rename to -> plw_00_uw_0000.dds
#na#plw_00_uw_0000_n.dds - rename to -> plw_00_uw_0000_n.dds
#na#plw_00_uw_0000_sp.dds - rename to -> plw_00_uw_0000_sp.dds

2019-06-23_514559164.JPG

and now Working on SA Server

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.