Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
BDO for Resorepless+Meta Injector use
FOR RESOREPLESS+META INJECTOR USE
This time only

You are my hero. I am not new at modding, actually I did that for years in Skyrim with textures, meshes and animations and got used to script mods (actually I just treat them as a black box, you don't need to know how it is working just the file structures, possible overrides, input and the output location), but the loads of old posts in the two threads are quite confusing and if you don't even know what are your input and output files, things become difficult. Thanks a lot.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
At last I got that working:

I read a few times that you should run Meta Injector first and then Resorpless, but actually I had missing bodies (empty armors) after that. I did it the other way around (Resorpless first and Meta Injector after) and it worked.

Last edited:

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Why does the Dark Knight Ram Horn Outfit look completely different? Can there be a texture that shows the breasts but keeps the leathery look of the original outfit?
upload_2017-12-25_16-26-2.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I will not fulfill all people's demands Because it has no end
Regarding design, please change by yourself. To fit your own sexuality lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
At last I got that working:

I read a few times that you should run Meta Injector first and then Resorpless, but actually I had missing bodies (empty armors) after that. I did it the other way around (Resorpless first and Meta Injector after) and it worked.

enjoy

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Can someone check if you see holes on marod star ranger costume?
I dont know why i can see skin over the costume, and my mods are not the problem. I´ve even reinstaled the game and the holes are there anyway.
2017-12-27_135290742.JPG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
everyone Please understand this. Using nude mods is a black desert It is a specification that the body comes out of clothes. Because it is not made according to the body. They are made with design emphasis. They are corrected by using partcutdesc those protruding bodies.

I am not Pearl Abyss so I will not fix it. What I am doing is not a fix.
It's making changes. so remake!

If you wish to fix it please tell Pearl Abyss.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
everyone Please understand this. Using nude mods is a black desert It is a specification that the body comes out of clothes. Because it is not made according to the body. They are made with design emphasis. They are corrected by using partcutdesc those protruding bodies.

I am not Pearl Abyss so I will not fix it. What I am doing is not a fix.
It's making changes. so remake!

If you wish to fix it please tell Pearl Abyss.
I know but I don't have the mods installed at this moment. I even installed a clean blackdesert but those holes are there. That's why I'm asking if someone see the same holes without mods. It may be a version bug.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know but I don't have the mods installed at this moment. I even installed a clean blackdesert but those holes are there. That's why I'm asking if someone see the same holes without mods. It may be a version bug.
zuKr5dI.jpg

It is only use of the meta injector
There is no abnormality

Kratosferico

Casual Client
zuKr5dI.jpg

It is only use of the meta injector
There is no abnormality
Wtf. How can this be happening after desintaling the mod and reinstall the game. Do you have a clean partcutdesc to see if injecting it , it backs to normal?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
how do i remove the futanari?
Underwear pac files of each character
p*w_00_uw_1015.pac Delete

Texture exchange
pew_00_uw_0015.dds (Replace this file with the one that is filled with alpha channel)
Example: Copy pew_00_uw_0014_sp.dds and rename it to pew_00_uw_0015.dds

ixradioactivexi

Potential Patron
Underwear pac files of each character
p*w_00_uw_1015.pac Delete

Texture exchange
pew_00_uw_0015.dds (Replace this file with the one that is filled with alpha channel)
Example: Copy pew_00_uw_0014_sp.dds and rename it to pew_00_uw_0015.dds
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.