Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
PhdP5ZA.gif
xAg7w0z.gif

STVXssC.gif
jY7wZoy.gif

These regular armor are also shared textures.
I think that the body of a male character is missing.
I am changing the mesh of the female character by restoring the texture to the default.
I will not upload it yet

giphy.gif

ixradioactivexi

Potential Patron
VU0TW14.jpg
OoM1DR4.jpg
GlcJtIu.jpg

It was for this noel to share textures with men and women
Mesh modification is a lot of characters and it is troublesome work.
It is more troublesome if the height is different. . .
Is this perfect? . . maybe
I tried to do something similar to the first one by just editing the texture, didn't turn out as good. These look great! Can you add a nip-slip version on the first one as well?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Merry christmas suzu!

Could you upload Noel outfit only?
Noel files are xxx_10_xx_0011 . example pew_10_ub_0011.pac and pew_10_lb_0011.pac are the files needed for ranger Noel mod. Place them in files to patch and let meta injector move them.

Suzu you will get lots of requests like this, try ordering your mods by folders.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Merry christmas suzu!

Could you upload Noel outfit only?
Noel files are xxx_10_xx_0011 . example pew_10_ub_0011.pac and pew_10_lb_0011.pac are the files needed for ranger Noel mod. Place them in files to patch and let meta injector move them.

Suzu you will get lots of requests like this, try ordering your mods by folders.
I put it in each folder and upload it.
Noel is not the only. I excluded cat hats and BLESS 's parker but the others are all the mods I currently use.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know but.... wait do i just copy the ranger file to the one I want it for or...?

do it

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Just for clarification if you use Reorepless and Metainjector alongside:

-You just need the textures from this outfit mod here, not the models (meshes) and you put them into Black Desert Online / patcher_resources?
-You don't need the extra pubic hair mod from Suzu, because it is already implemented in Resorepless?
-You don't need the extra breast size mod, because it's already implemented in Resorepless ?
-You don't need Suzu's naked textures because -> implemented in Resorpless ?

..and then you just need to run Metainjector to inject Suzu's customized textures and they will appear under Black Desert Online / character ?
-in a second step you run Resorpless, customize your stuff as you wish (max and min sizes etc.) and then everything should be fine ?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Just for clarification if you use Reorepless and Metainjector alongside:

-You just need the textures from this outfit mod here, not the models (meshes) and you put them into Black Desert Online / patcher_resources?
-You don't need the extra pubic hair mod from Suzu, because it is already implemented in Resorepless?
-You don't need the extra breast size mod, because it's already implemented in Resorepless ?
-You don't need Suzu's naked textures because -> implemented in Resorpless ?

..and then you just need to run Metainjector to inject Suzu's customized textures and they will appear under Black Desert Online / character ?
-in a second step you run Resorpless, customize your stuff as you wish (max and min sizes etc.) and then everything should be fine ?
Nude mesh body and nude techcher are not included. Nude hair disappears if you delete the 0001.pac file in the 38 underwear folder

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Nude mesh body and nude techcher are not included. Nude hair disappears if you delete the 0001.pac file in the 38 underwear folder
When using resorepless you can delete all 38 underwear folders
Delete it with texture name _ uw

claydough

Potential Patron
i have a favour to ask please?

is it possible to replace dark knight (and other classes) santa hats with the maehwa side pony tail model?

xmas hat 2.png

^^^ dark knight

xmas hat1.png

replace with this ^^

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i have a favour to ask please?

is it possible to replace dark knight (and other classes) santa hats with the maehwa side pony tail model?

View attachment 68268
^^^ dark knight

View attachment 68269

replace with this ^^
Swap is the basic strictly prohibited. Please enjoy it by yourself.
Because the measures against mods will be further strengthened
Even if I make it,I secretly upload it so you're lucky if you find it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.