Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Texture that corrects the ears protruding slightly from the hat
dIWBQQe.gif

_ao file ear is this part
If you expand the white range, you can cut the ear.
In my case, the range was not enough

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Sorry, I just can’t find where you have the main nude model Shai???

I'm going to cry :eek:

bitchJieun

Potential Patron
다시 막힌듯
안되네요
엔패치는 진작 막혔었어요 메타인젝터 이용한 방법이랑 최소한의 누드만 허용했는데 22일 패치로 본파일 외에 모든 파일 영구박멸성공
어떤파일이든 실행만 시키면 바로 게임가드 통해서 클라이언트 비정상 보고 올라가고 2차비밀번호 하면 강종되요

carlows

Potential Patron
View attachment 93291View attachment 93290

Shai.zip and Textures

Models List.
plw_00_nude_0001.pac

plw_00_ub_0001.pac
plw_00_ub_0003.pac
plw_00_ub_0005.pac
plw_00_ub_0037.pac
plw_02_ub_0001.pac
plw_02_ub_0002.pac
plw_02_ub_0003.pac
plw_02_ub_0004.pac
plw_02_ub_0005.pac
plw_10_ub_0002_e.pac
plw_10_ub_0016.pac
plw_50_ub_0009_e.pac

#en#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
plw_00_uw_0000.pac
plw_00_uw_0001.pac
plw_00_uw_0002.pac
plw_00_uw_0002_01.pac
plw_00_uw_0003.pac
plw_00_uw_0003_01.pac
plw_00_uw_0004.pac
plw_00_uw_0004_01.pac
plw_00_uw_0005.pac
plw_00_uw_0005_01.pac
plw_00_uw_0006.pac
plw_00_uw_0006_01.pac
plw_00_uw_0020.pac
plw_00_uw_0020_01.pac

this worked for me.
SA Server.
Thanks for your help​

flashone

Potential Patron
Hi, just tried to reinstall meta injector after the patch and got this error message, see attached jpg, never had this problem before. Hope you can help.

Attachments

• MetaInjector Error.JPG
    MetaInjector Error.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 122

kimslf

Casual Client
엔패치는 진작 막혔었어요 메타인젝터 이용한 방법이랑 최소한의 누드만 허용했는데 22일 패치로 본파일 외에 모든 파일 영구박멸성공
어떤파일이든 실행만 시키면 바로 게임가드 통해서 클라이언트 비정상 보고 올라가고 2차비밀번호 하면 강종되요
They check for pad00000.meta.
Other programs are available.

Fantasy

Potential Patron

If you enter a secondary password, it will be forced to exit, stating that it is an abnormal client. KR server prohibited except for the original client file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, just tried to reinstall meta injector after the patch and got this error message, see attached jpg, never had this problem before. Hope you can help.
Is a file called pad00000.mata.RNP generated?
If it is generated, delete it and re-patch.

Eizen94

Potential Patron
Hay I'm new Here, as you can tell I'm here to ask. Suzu Can you Post A guide on how to edit partcutdesc.xml File ? As how to enable things and disable things or how to add new lines, and can you Post a Guide of all your mod as you knew, we all always ask to how and why the problem exist and I know it bothers you a LOT I know, so maybe if you post a guide to how and why that happens can make everyone stops bothering you to, so it's a win win right ? Not all of us as talented as you or if you want to say that we are to lazy or don't want to learn, but that's wrong we wanted to learn but don't know how we always ask but as you can see it always bothers you so please we won't force you We'll wait till you are free and willing to make a Guide. Please, We don't want to bother you at your daily life Suzu. Yes I know I use We in the sentence, this is because I know most of the others also want to have your guide and full post of your mod. I know I ask a lot and I'm sorry for that, I feel guilty cause you earn nothing from this yet a lot of us asking and feel like we demanding something. I'm truly sorry Suzu, yet I feel hopeless and need Help. Hope you can help Us, Thanks Suzu !

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hay I'm new Here, as you can tell I'm here to ask. Suzu Can you Post A guide on how to edit partcutdesc.xml File ? As how to enable things and disable things or how to add new lines, and can you Post a Guide of all your mod as you knew, we all always ask to how and why the problem exist and I know it bothers you a LOT I know, so maybe if you post a guide to how and why that happens can make everyone stops bothering you to, so it's a win win right ? Not all of us as talented as you or if you want to say that we are to lazy or don't want to learn, but that's wrong we wanted to learn but don't know how we always ask but as you can see it always bothers you so please we won't force you We'll wait till you are free and willing to make a Guide. Please, We don't want to bother you at your daily life Suzu. Yes I know I use We in the sentence, this is because I know most of the others also want to have your guide and full post of your mod. I know I ask a lot and I'm sorry for that, I feel guilty cause you earn nothing from this yet a lot of us asking and feel like we demanding something. I'm truly sorry Suzu, yet I feel hopeless and need Help. Hope you can help Us, Thanks Suzu !
This is a tutorial that I made for Japanese users.
I translate it in English. Please refer to

XML stands for "Extensible Markup Language".
There are lots of reference materials, so learn about them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Create a symbolic link for the paz folder
How about moving the patcher to the symbolic link folder and controlling it?

command :
mklink / D (symbolic link name) (link destination folder)

Example : Start the command prompt with administrator privileges
mklink /D d:\paz2 D:\GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz

I don't know if it will succeed
For example
I put the windows document folder as a symbolic link and put it on D on my hard disk.

bitchJieun

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "판타지, 게시물 : 199906, 회원 : 234780"]
View attachment 95475
View attachment 95476
보조 비밀번호를 입력하면 비정상적인 클라이언트임을 알리는 강제 종료됩니다. 원본 클라이언트 파일을 제외하고 KR 서버가 금지되었습니다.
[/인용문]여러 방법을 써봤지만 결국 전처럼 되지는 않는다.

GamezNewComer

Potential Patron
Suzu, can you, please, make lahn model with default breast shape (like in retail game/nude resorepless), everything else without changes ? Thank you so much.
P. S. Retail looks less saggy and a bit like fake breast, when using more than 1.0 size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.