Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
rn472jw.png

done
But import tomorrow

kimslf

Casual Client
All weapons consist of two types of pac files.
Standing on the back and fighting
So it turns into a boomerang during battle.
Oh~
I can't see my bag flying around.
But I think flying a bag would be fun, too.
Shay is a bad student! Haha~

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Dang, I normally don't have a problem like this. I am currently having an underwear issue too. I patched and repatched with the new partcutdesc(2019.8.16) file and with the files Fix Lolicon, Shai Armor and the desert camouflage and every time I use Meta Injector it keeps looking like this:

Am I doing something wrong? Sadly it works on my laptop, but not on this desktop. I may have to copy the files from the laptop but I am surprised because I did the same thing I thought for both systems. So strange! Any help is appreciated, and sorry for bringing up a question that seemed to be answered. How am I still getting this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Dang, I normally don't have a problem like this. I am currently having an underwear issue too. I patched and repatched with the new partcutdesc(2019.8.16) file and with the files Fix Lolicon, Shai Armor and the desert camouflage and every time I use Meta Injector it keeps looking like this:
View attachment 95390
Am I doing something wrong? Sadly it works on my laptop, but not on this desktop. I may have to copy the files from the laptop but I am surprised because I did the same thing I thought for both systems. So strange! Any help is appreciated, and sorry for bringing up a question that seemed to be answered. How am I still getting this?

Mujin

Potential Patron
오 ~ 그렇군요.. 감사합니다.
근데 오늘은 그냥 작동이 되는군요.
패치후 먼가 변화가 생긴건지

얼마전까지 안되서 계속 패치 안하고있었는데 다시 프로그램 수정시켰나보군요;

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
r3fVXeX.gif

Upload
Dyeing Example
Please dye yourself
I forgot, but if You change from boots to high socks, I think her knees are missing.
Please edit partcut.
<File>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/12_Foot/PLW_00_Foot_0004.pac</File>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.