Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think original hair is binded to the body too, with your binding the hair looks like a jellyfish
I think that's because I moved bones.
Please try to bind in the original arrangement.
Because animation is set to the hair, I think that it shakes

Easecute

Casual Client
XIGNCODE
this time
1 - run resorepless,
2 - move resorepless files out of game folder - another partition

Before Start Game
3 - unistall BDOToolkit - (this can be detected)
4 - run "ccleaner" and fix all issues from resorepless and BDOToolkit
5 - restart PC
6 - start game
now working again.

Last edited:

Peter Shieh

Vivacious Visitor
U2lH3VL.jpg
jMRu9cT.jpg

Why is it a bandage on the nose
This may be a secret message from Pearl Abyss
Why not make underwear with a bandage that everyone is happy with? lol
Sometimes I feel like a hidden message :tongue:
I have the same idea as you, waiting for you to implement it now. :grin:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
If I share screenshots with here with the UI hidden, should I worry that someone might recognize my character and use that to report me?
I don't like to even talk about mods often because I don't know what can and cant be used to get me banned by some jerk... :-:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If I share screenshots with here with the UI hidden, should I worry that someone might recognize my character and use that to report me?
I don't like to even talk about mods often because I don't know what can and cant be used to get me banned by some jerk... :-:

I'd like to think that none of our registered members would report you to the company that owns the game (or whoever owns the server that you play on), but there is a slight chance that a non-registered guest would do that.
To date I haven't seen any posts from our members saying they were banned for using a mod that changes a character's appearance.
You are more likely to get banned if, on an 'official game forum, you either
(1) post a screenshot of a modded character OR
(2) brag about using a mod that enables you to cheat.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The idea of banning based on screenshots is insane. Not only pictures can be easily manipulated with editing software, making a look a like character and then making screenshot of it is possible as well.

However it is possible that someone could recognize you and contact you in game ... would that be a problem ? decide for yourself.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I'd like to think that none of our registered members would report you to the company that owns the game (or whoever owns the server that you play on), but there is a slight chance that a non-registered guest would do that.
To date I haven't seen any posts from our members saying they were banned for using a mod that changes a character's appearance.
You are more likely to get banned if, on an 'official game forum, you either
(1) post a screenshot of a modded character OR
(2) brag about using a mod that enables you to cheat.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
The idea of banning based on screenshots is insane. Not only pictures can be easily manipulated with editing software, making a look a like character and then making screenshot of it is possible as well.

However it is possible that someone could recognize you and contact you in game ... would that be a problem ? decide for yourself.

If it comes to EU/NA, kakao will not ban any user that uses the mods. They are aware of the mod and they don't ban actively for it. They even know about my discord where people share this kind of pictures.
I had a talk about that with a gm.

however, this is only for EU/NA so i can not confirm this for any other region. So i don't take any responsibility!

And in addition to that... if you do a screenshot and have the ui hidden then no one can report you for that. There are a ton of chars that look the same or similar thanks to the beauty copy pasta album. They would have to have you visible with your family/char name visible to be able to do so.

stsh

Potential Patron
Hi suzu. I'd been using your mod until 7.23 in KR server.
After the patch at 7.24 I guess nprotect gameguard blocked the mod.
I tried some methods like removing gameguard, removing mod files after running meta injector, etc. but it didn't work :( and I cannot find the way.
Please can you give me a help? I truly wanna use this again...

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Ok, well with that note about screenshots, I present a few screens showcasing the current build of my barefoot model fix!
Let me know what you think about it! Fixes what feels like a cosmetic sore thumb.
Model is currently best used for Maehwa.

^Maehwa Grunil Boots here are converted Striker footwraps! :P

^Still needs some touch-ups, but here is Coco Sandals converted from Tamer's model and re-rigged to the skeleton for Maehwa
There's a few issues with the current model that I'm frankly not sure how to fix, so if anyone wants the .blend/pac to have a go at it, let me know!

Mujin

Potential Patron
Security programs have been upgraded.
Nude mode gets caught.
Unable to run the game because it is checked by an abnormal client.
crying

unknownman

Potential Patron
Hi, is it just me but I have only 1 exposed suit for Shai, the rest are normal (not exposed). Anyone else has the same problem?
Inked2019-08-02_10659305_LI.jpg

And the Pajama underwear didn't work either, already tried renaming the file but no luck.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
s7Mu56P.jpg

I got a recipe for Florin's quest, so the clothes I made for workers
The body was sticking out of clothes and boots, so I'm binding and fixing
Need fine adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.