[Black Desert] Gender Swap (1 Viewer)

E

eifeater

can someone please make a gender swapping mod. Love playing Tamer, and Sorc but I hate having to play female. I know its probably far fetched and very difficult to achieve any of what I'm requesting, but can somebody please try to make a mod that changed all female classes into male or vise versa for those who hate playing classes that are male?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
can someone please make a gender swapping mod. Love playing Tamer, and Sorc but I hate having to play female. I know its probably far fetched and very difficult to achieve any of what I'm requesting, but can somebody please try to make a mod that changed all female classes into male or vise versa for those who hate playing classes that are male?
Its almost impossible. You would need to swap every model one by one: eyes, hair ,skin , weapons, armors and quite more. and since the bones are different im not sure if this can even work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.