Black Desert body textures (1 Viewer)

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
Sorry guys, I simply didn't have the free time to make them as promised... RL, exams and all that :)
Will try to find some free time this weekend or the next one.
I hope you to know that there are still people wating for your work done~!

Se7enex

Potential Patron
It's a really nice mod, especially the pubic hair. I tried doing hair myself but the texture doesn't make it clear where the pubic bone ends and the hips begin. Good work man, I hope you migrate this style to the other two textures as well.

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
GAMLGzS.jpg
wXNNbQE.jpg

Hey, i don´t know if i should post that. It´s a slight Edit from the Orignial, all Credit goes to Tim Mae. It´s just the shaved Version, i was a little bored and i thought so, wow this was better than i have expected, i should post it here. All Credit goes to Tim Mae and if i done something wrong, i´m sorry

Attachments

2432761501.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 260

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
GAMLGzS.jpg
wXNNbQE.jpg

Hey, i don´t know if i should post that. It´s a slight Edit from the Orignial, all Credit goes to Tim Mae. It´s just the shaved Version, i was a little bored and i thought so, wow this was better than i have expected, i should post it here. All Credit goes to Tim Mae and if i done something wrong, i´m sorry

It's Freaking awesome !!!
Could u make textures for other classes too?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
GAMLGzS.jpg
wXNNbQE.jpg

N Nergo ,
The correct procedure is to ask Tim Mae Tim Mae if you can upload a modified version of his work. I'll not delete the mod at this time, but if Tim Mae requests it be removed, I will delete it. There is nothing wrong with you modifying someone else's work for your own exclusive use, but next time ask the original creator before uploading a modification of his/her work.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
Jeah, i was thinking i should do it that Way. Sry for the Lack of Respect. I think i will do something my own. But thanks to Tim Mae for his origninal Work, it was very interesting for me to work with it. I hope he don´t hate me for it, if Tim wants to delete it, i fully support that. I just wanted to work with the armors, but yeah, his work was to good and i got sidetracked^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.