BeatDownWrestling (1 Viewer)

aliasdylan

Potential Patron
so I have this fake wrestling company called BDW so all the girls i think about during the week get collected into a show or a supercard.
Beat Down Wrestling is the company's name. The story is two brothers inherit a dying wrestling territory formerly called Boarderland wrestling located in bewteen Canada and USA border. The brothers are named Stan and Rod Mcfarland. Stan married a ritch girl named Cher Silverstone. Cher wants to be a wrestler and since she is funding the good portion of the company she wants it be female orriented. So Rob embarrassed wants it to be a real wrestling company not whores of the ring. So I AliasDylan get hired as a booker. Me being the artistis misogynist with a creeper background he hires me to convice Cher why it is equal to have man vs female matches. She being a silly goose agrees and gives me the okay as long as we have girl on girl matches as well. Agreed.

So the rooster which atm is too big to mention. I use video games to explore my imagination and create my own characters based on celebs. I just use characters from their movies example Honey Daniels (Jessica Alba) Maggie Robyn (Marrgo robbey) Emma Spice (Baby Spice) Britnay sparrow.

Another chapter is we have a rival company trying to invade the terrioty. Black Knowledge are a group of black wrestlers formerly known as UrbanWrestlingUnderground. But since their investors got arrested for drug dealing, they sweet talked cher into giving them a whole sunday. So Sundays is well Black Sunday lol, white girls vs black guys

every month we have a paper view
Jan- Alias Dylan birthday bash (it's my b-day so i create a dream supercard)
feb- Black History month
march- spring jaw breaker
april- final testement
may- battle of the sexes
June- slobber knockeria
july- Borderlands civial war (Canada vs USA....sorry cunuks you usually get crushed)
August- august smash
sept- school girl reunion (girls wear the uniforms representing their wrestling school vs male from the same school)
October- Devil's night
noverember reign
black xmas

k so let's say your a new girl to the company, you have to fight me. I decide if you stay.
If i like you I usually start the next weeks show with....
THE ALIAS DYLAN SHOW which is like this demented kids show (thanks Bray wyatt for thinking the same thing...booo)
I take my favorite victim and I come up with some side show mel torture scenario. Like I tied Sara Moni once to a target and threw darts at her and if i hit a certain spot between her legs she would fall into a huge barrel of water. Or I would have Kimberly from power rangers in a full nelson with furry mascots punching her in the stomach. They stop turn to the camera she says whimpering welcome to beat down wrestling and they continue.
The theme hits
Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks And Cannibal Girls by white zomie

the opening theme is montage of girls getting ryona'd and posing etc

was wondering if i should write these on here and if people thinks this is interesting. This is something i already do but would love to share this concept with.

If you wanna join the fun write comments as wrestlers talking smack about your favorite cosplay girls or female celebrities. Here's an example:

Alias Dylan vs sara moni
10863948_674683686011854_7088105566470311024_o.jpg

After a 15 minute blow by blow squash match. Sara showed off some lucha libre moves, which dazzeled and praised the audience. Clever punches and snap fast kicks to alias dylan always makes these two an interesting match. Alias Dylan tho always cheats and sure enough punches poor sara moni in the face with a pair of brass knuckles. He grabs her hair, throws her face first into the turn buckle. She rolls around and speed kick from alias dylan making his boot make sweet chin music to sara's masked face. Sara still in the corner, brass knuckle punch to the waist, bare punch in the mouth, brass to the stomach kick to side of the pretty face.
Sara folds face first into the mat, Alias Dylan grabs the arizona beauty and throws her into the tables outside. He makes a long leap out of the ring a elbows her broked body beneath the table she crashed over. Alias Dylan grabs her hair, boxed her in between the legs. brass knuckles again to her forehead. He tosses her back in the ring. Climbs the robes and frog splash. three count and the itsy ditsy spider went out again.
Female ref is scared to raise his Alias's hand, so he grabs her face and shoves it away. Grabs the mic
Now Sara Moni and I go way back, I mean I brought you outta your comic cons and mcdonald birthday parties and had you approach a dream. Of fame and respect. Notice I said approach.
(After the beatdown sara is all rolled into a fetal position Alias Dylan kicks her in the ribs. She rolls over he steps on her tummy)
Now you should be thanking me for allowing you to approach this mantle at all, say thank you Mr Dylan.
Sara-fuck you (rolls from under him)
Alias shrugs and kicks her
AD- now that;s what i like
Grabs her hair and gives her a tiger bomb in the middle of the ring.

All refs are females, young Petite girls in footlocker strips.

No males can fight each other (that's assault)
Males can have as many tag partners needed. 3 guys against one girl is fair isn't?
same with women as many girls you need to take on a guy is fine..no limits
Hardcore matches, barbwire rngs, pyro, fire tables, dog collar matches. thumbtaks etc no light tubes
Blood is allowed, knock the girls out if need be, broken bones are legal.
crotch scots are a fan favorite
once a girl signs a contract she is technically on call 24/7 so a match can happen anytime....anywhere.

Dean Maverick is another concept in this |
When girls are on the 24 hr call that means they could have home invasion matches.
Dean Maverick is like Andy Warhol meets charles manson with a dash of ken kasey.
Him and his motley film crew make these creepy snuff wrestling fight videos.
So a girl could be home alone watching the show and than ambushed and has to fight a variety of people in her own house
or at a grocery store
another segment is beach beatdowns where girls in bikinis fight each other on beaches. Usually a guest male wrestler shows up and takes the winner.

so yea tell me what you guys think

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.