Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
ohw the witch looks cute =3
if it just closing after starting, chancge the exe and kgt name
it worked for me =3

Last edited by a moderator:

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
looks fun! is there a way to choose who you fight against? all i can seem to get is "all" :-3

X

xephion

anyone know a way to change the versus timer to infinite or the practice timer by the way is not practice is more like a multi battle

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
I guess you change the folder name as well?
I can only do the bunny girl (Down, Forward, Attack) and Villain's (Forward, Down, Forward, Attack) rape moves... how can I do the others?

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
usualy they said the kill moves then the finish screen appears
but i just tryed that monster the normal looking guy and the mage girl

i would like to be able to change the rounds and time

Rakkar

Potential Patron
For those of you who have the same problem with the game closing after starting, you need to extract it with Lhasa. Winrar and 7zip do not work. You can get lhasa from the necessary tools list on dlsite (appears on the left here http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE075717.html or on any file page on the english site).
To use lhasa, and this is kinda weird, you:

doubleclick the lhasa icon and select the extraction folder (you aren't extracting the file on this step)
THEN you right click the .rar, use open with-> lhasa and it will extract into your selected directory.

There's probably a better way to use lhasa but I haven't bothered figuring it out. This is how you solve the closing-on-start issues though.
If you download from the link above on the first post I don't know how he packaged it so you might be on your own for that one.

shnapple

Ryonani Teamster
I extracted the game in English settings and it worked fine for me. The file names, however, are all garbled up. I then repacked it for upload. It should work in English location settings, and probably will not work in Japanese. If anyone is having too much difficulty, I can upload the original archive.

Btw, you can modify settings like rounds to win and round time in the 'Options' -> 'Game' menu. The top slider modifies the rounds to win, the bottom modifies round time (0=infinite).

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Rape moves

tentacle guy: forward + down + D (grab), then press D again
big axe guy: back + down + D (grab)
big monster thing: forward + W
bunny girl holding bottle: just W

the girls have to have been KO'd for these moves to work, they do different stuff or nothing before KO

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
Actually, I found out that Tentacle guy has another rape move.
Down, Back, Grab. Then repeat the command to go faster and to finish.

D

dummy

Btw, you can modify settings like rounds to win and round time in the 'Options' -> 'Game' menu. The top slider modifies the rounds to win, the bottom modifies round time (0=infinite).

Excuse me, sir. But how can I use the 'Options' -> 'Game' menu? Every time I click on that menu, nothing happen. It just return to the game screen. :(

*Never mind now, I just be able to fix it.*

ShokkedFuture

Potential Patron
Greetings everyone.

I tried to start the game after i unpacked it with Lhasa (as Rakkar described it)
but the game still shut's down after starting it.

If someone knows, how to deal with this, please respond, i would be very grateful.

Thanks.
Kind regards, ShokkedFuture

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Greetings everyone.

I tried to start the game after i unpacked it with Lhasa (as Rakkar described it)
but the game still shut's down after starting it.

If someone knows, how to deal with this, please respond, i would be very grateful.

Thanks.
Kind regards, ShokkedFuture

Did you download from the post at the top or from DLsite?
If you downloaded from the post at the top, Lhasa won't make any difference as he already extracted that archive. Try changing the exe and kgt name like Ellina suggested, and see if that works
Also you could try applocale... just shooting randomly in the dark at this point

If none of that works try downloading the DEMO from DLsite and extract with Lhasa to see if that works, if it does then the problem is the unpacking, otherwise idk

ShokkedFuture

Potential Patron
I downloaded it from the link above.

Anyway, i try one of the way's, you posted in here.
I respond, if anything's new.
Thanks for the help.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
my problem with this game is the same as many Studio S games, you can only do rape/kill moves as the player, the enemy does not do them to you :(

darent

Potential Patron
my problem with this game is the same as many Studio S games, you can only do rape/kill moves as the player, the enemy does not do them to you :(

you can always play it online against a friend who definetly would use the rape moves on you, hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.