Tenchu & Shinobido Series (1 Viewer)

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
A really old PS2 games I found back then. I was surprised the amount of ryona content this games have. PS1 is pretty tame but the PS2 version is godlike when it comes to ryona. The execution move, being able to choose between English and Japanese voice along with the inclusion of sexy female character design make this game worth playing.

Here is some of the videos I made about Rin. Surprisingly they create an underage girl in a game like this

Lamartes

Vivacious Visitor
If you like Tenchu's finishing moves, you may like to play Rockshot as it is game as Devil's Third Online but in the hands of a germany company.
It has the same brutality on their animations with swords, hammers and other cool stuff, but since it is in a beta, it has only a few weapons enabled at moment.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
If you like Tenchu's finishing moves, you may like to play Rockshot as it is game as Devil's Third Online but in the hands of a germany company.
It has the same brutality on their animations with swords, hammers and other cool stuff, but since it is in a beta, it has only a few weapons enabled at moment.
The problem for the game is that it region lock.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i really love Ayame's death scream, like she is really crying. especially when she tries to crawl away!

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Any chance of an old school visit to Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (PS1) on Ayame? At least for one in higher video quality?

Basically, I'd just like to see her get combo'd into her defeated state like in this video, but with way better video quality. Especially in that skimpy outfit.

Tenchu - Stealth Assassins (psx) Ayames fate (@2:17)

Strangely, the more recent Tenchu games don't do much for me, but the janky PS1 old school look of the first game does. I remember seeing a ryona video with the Japanese voice for Stealth Assassins, but I think it's lost to time now. I can't remember if that was better than the English one, but hearing Ayame groan in English is still strong to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.