Arrow Keys to Control Movement - SOLVED (1 Viewer)

Luyefofahi

Potential Patron
First off, loving the game - thanks for your work! However, I dislike having to use the mouse for movement control and the automatic movement bugs out a lot, i.e., misses the mouth and accelerates/decelerates unpredictably, especially in animtools positions, so it's not really a good alternative to manual character control. Is there a way to bind the arrow keys to control movement?

EDIT: See link in next post

Last edited by a moderator:

Hank East

Content Creator
So this isn't originally my problem, but I figured I'd post it here. I tried using NumpadControl after seeing it and it doesn't seem to be working properply. The girl immedietely snaps back to the mouse's position after I press a key. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Hank East

Content Creator
DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports I've used this mod before a long time ago though, and it didn't immedietely snap the girl back to where the mouse is, the girl went to and stayed at the position the key put her at.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
seems to work for me, although i did clear off a couple of keybindings i had for the numpad in the loader settings

Luyefofahi

Potential Patron
Thanks everyone! That was indeed what I was looking for.

seems to work for me, although i did clear off a couple of keybindings i had for the numpad in the loader settings
I too am using your great 'sby_loader_pack' and would consequently also like to clear these interfering keybindings. I'm guessing that Keys.swf has to be modified somehow?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Thanks everyone! That was indeed what I was looking for.

I too am using your great 'sby_loader_pack' and would consequently also like to clear these interfering keybindings. I'm guessing that Keys.swf has to be modified somehow?
Shortcuts.txt

but yeah i think the keys.swf will do it if you have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.