Apple Magician Girl. Hair + Costume. FILLED (1 Viewer)

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
So I hope i'm doing right now after i've read some of the rules here.

EDIT: Request filled> See sixth post of this thread

I would like to request a costume and hair style of the character Apple Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh! Now the problem is there aren't many good images as reference for her but in her card art she looks a little bit to the "side" so perhaps that can be used for the hair and just MAYBE for the costume (which I would like the most ofcourse! haha). Here are the images:

EDIT: Old images deleted as they are no longer needed

Hope it's usefull. If not sorry. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The resolution of the refs is not very good, nor the colours, but I admit it is difficult to find something better.

Here are two references that maybe helpful, along wuith the card in higher resolution:
jl2t4q3.png

XdQ7lik.png

dRQxZud.jpg

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
The resolution of the refs is not very good, nor the colours, but I admit it is difficult to find something better.

Here are two references that maybe helpful, along wuith the card in higher resolution:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Yea these are better. Thanks! :) I hope someone can make these. Perhaps i'm going to do it myself but i'm lacking proper programs.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Perhaps i'm going to do it myself but i'm lacking proper programs.
Please do not say that, you can use Paint.net, GIMP or Inkscape for that hair mod and you can trace the costume with Inkscape and someone can turn it into a SWF mod with Animate CC. All these three softwares are free and there are several tutorials in the dedicated section.

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
Please do not say that, you can use Paint.net, GIMP or Inkscape for that hair mod and you can trace the costume with Inkscape and someone can turn it into a SWF mod with Animate CC. All these three softwares are free and there are several tutorials in the dedicated section.
Oh! Haha really!? D: I thought it could only be done in some flash programs or something, i'm sorry i'm kinda new to these things. But i'll read some tutorials here and look into the programs. Maybe I can do it. :) But I still hope someone else can since i'm 100% noob for now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.