Anna and Elsa from Disney's Frozen (1 Viewer)

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
So ofc first thing I did is compare the swf hair to Elsa's concept art hair...
You got it quite close to the original Brittney Lee concept art. :D

As for her gown... Is there any way to make it (animated) sparkle a little or is that not possible with SDT?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
PyramidHead said:
So ofc first thing I did is compare the swf hair to Elsa's concept art hair...
You got it quite close to the original Brittney Lee concept art. :D

That's because the Brittney Lee concept art is what I used to make it. All I really did was alter it to fit Chan's head, without looking bulky. From there is was a simple, redraw and "dynamicize".

PyramidHead said:
Is there any way to make it (animated) sparkle a little or is that not possible with SDT?
Done with the sparkles, although I am having a bit of trouble getting the cape to look right. Here's my progress:

screenshot0001.png

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
(1) Lordy, you're gonna try to do that cape. [awesome]

(2) I feel a bit ungrateful asking this, but it's just a question... :-[
Is it possible for you to do the other side of Elsa's "ice sorceress" hair as well? The side where she's looking to the right. That's the side I associate most with Elsa.
Here I'm assuming it'd be easy to do because you'd just have to cut/paste onto your current template?

BTW, I have the 2048 x 1024 pixels version of that concept art, in case you need the highest-res-available picture available on the net.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Slightly confused as to your request ???. I thought I made both.

Anyway. So by altering my dress mod (thanks again Mike) I was able to make a semi transparent cape-like modification that should do the trick :D. All I gotta do now is finish the upper torso part of it and add the glowing snowflakes.

screenshot0002.png

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Slightly confused as to your request ???. I thought I made both.
You used the left side of her head as both versions, just with the braid in front of the neck and behind the neck.
The hair on the right side of her head is actually different, with the strands swept up higher and overall with less volume.
The silhouettes are very similar, and the braid part is exactly the same, which is why I figure it might be easy to do since you already did the animation groundwork.

All I gotta do now is finish the upper torso part of it and add the glowing snowflakes.
Wow I didn't think it's possible to recreate her dress on SDT. Just that alpha thumbnail is starting to look incredible. ;D

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Just put together Elsa. OMFG, I haven't seen all of the swf works in this forum but your Snow Queen costume has got to be in the top 5%. :o
Faithfulness to source, animated FX, separate transparent layers... jeezus that took some work.
Oh and thank you very much for agreeing to put together Elsa's right-side hair variant. IMO she's one girl who deserves the extra attention to detail. ;)

whatsgoingin

Potential Patron
If anybody can help me out, I'm having trouble importing Elsa's .swf hair mod into my SDT. When I import it it's an image of "Please load into Mod section." :-\

X86

Potential Patron
whatsgoingin said:
If anybody can help me out, I'm having trouble importing Elsa's .swf hair mod into my SDT. When I import it it's an image of "Please load into Mod section." :-\

Load the hair and outfits into "Swf Mod".

Speaking of, I can't save Elsa as a character for later, same as I couldn't with Anna. I was able to save Asami as a new character in the time but these two from here stay with red imports. No idea why, might be the file types or it just decided to make me work for it but who cares the work is worth it;Elsa is LOVELY!

GREAT JOB DANTE! I'm sure loads are gonna love this as I do. :D

whatsgoingin

Potential Patron
X86 said:
whatsgoingin said:

Load the hair and outfits into "Swf Mod".

Speaking of, I can't save Elsa as a character for later, same as I couldn't with Anna. I was able to save Asami as a new character in the time but these two from here stay with red imports. No idea why, might be the file types or it just decided to make me work for it but who cares the work is worth it;Elsa is LOVELY!

GREAT JOB DANTE! I'm sure loads are gonna love this as I do. :D

Much appreciated X86! :)

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
I made a small "hair png" file that others may find useful, for Elsa and for future use.

Elsa's Disney nose resembles Konashion's "pointy" more than his "normal" nose, but Konashion's "pointy" is too severe. So I used Brittney Lee's original concept art of Elsa, took her nose, and superimposed it over Konashion's "pointy nose" option. See below.

My nose png is static, but it's as close to Elsa's profile as you can get without someone making nose swfs. I used the Pale and Light skin options.

Attachments

• screenshot0002d.jpg
    screenshot0002d.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 924
  • screenshot0002.jpg
    screenshot0002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 861

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.