Anna and Elsa from Disney's Frozen (1 Viewer)

Widget

Content Creator
Thanks guys for the helpful input, fixing it now, dont know what i was thinking when i drew the top hair ouitline :p

edit: Okay fixed the top part :p
dont know when this will be done :/

Attachments

• Elsa.PNG
    Elsa.PNG
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,824

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
Widget's elsa hair is looking mighty fine, but until then here's another anna.

Attachments

• Anna quick edit 2.png
    Anna quick edit 2.png
    171 KB · Views: 2,576

X86

Potential Patron
Hah, I downloaded it anyway even though its definitely lower quality than the short hair rip, lol

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
That's because it's a chop job, a decent one, but still a cut out. Chances are that when I make the dresses I'll be using it as a reference for the Dynamic variant 8)

X86

Potential Patron
So, I imagine there will be more interest in this with the DVDs and Blu-rays now out.

Any updates?

Bungus_the_Fogeyman

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm new to SDT and noticed that there are no skin codes for Anna or Elsa. I downloaded 3 hairs from this thread and decided to make Elsa. Once again, I'm new, so I don't know how to "extract" the code so it is in the format I usually see which is that really long line of text. Here's a screenshot of what I made, don't know if it's good though.

Attachments

• Elsa.png
    Elsa.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 2,986

X86

Potential Patron
Yeah, at the moment we just have some hairs, and the best ones are chopped from artwork, hahaha

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay so the dynamic hairs are nearly done, but the real reason I came back to this topic was to see if any of you have been keeping up with the TV show Once Upon a Time. Specifically the last episode that just aired Sunday?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dante said:
Okay so the dynamic hairs are nearly done, but the real reason I came back to this topic was to see if any of you have been keeping up with the TV show Once Upon a Time. Specifically the last episode that just aired Sunday?
yes, actually did see the season finale. was not expecting to see that ending :O

X86

Potential Patron
sby said:
Dante said:
yes, actually did see the season finale. was not expecting to see that ending :O

DANTE!

I never watched Once Upon A Time before the Elsa reveal, but after that, I went back and started watching it.

I'm already several episodes into the second season. Gonna stick with the show, I enjoy it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.