AnimTools positiontype > 4 is possible? (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, sby sby !

I'm asking you this question not as just a PM because I think this could be interesting for others, too.

I was thinking about my need for additional values for the "positiontype" setting within AnimTools positions (for e.g. handjobs, pure dialogue poses without any sexual intercause, titfuck + oral combinations and so on). This time, I checked before asking and I found out something I almost couldn't believe: in a animtoolsposition text file one can set positiontype to something beyond the yet discussed values 0 (oral) to 4 (other). So setting it to e.g. 5 and asking for its value in a dialog with the variable "atv_position" it actually tells me "5"!

So my questions is: is there any limitation or restriction I have overseen here yet or any limitation / restriction planned in the future?

If not, I'd like to use the following values:
5 = pure dialogue poses
6 = handjob
7 = titfuck + oral combos
8 = whip/slap/other torture

Anything that would speak against it?

Respectfully,
Rudgar

sby

Content Creator
Coder
not really any limitation, however animtools does treat them differently.

there are 2 states for animtools when it comes to positiontype. oral, and everything else:
if(positiontype != 0)
{
if(g.her.intro)
{
introtrack = g.her.intro;
}
if(g.her.firstDT)
{
firstdttrack = g.her.firstDT;
}
g.her.intro = false;
g.her.firstDT = false;
g.her.mouthFull = false;
g.her.held = false;
g.her.hilt = false;
}
else
{
introtrack = g.her.intro;
firstdttrack = g.her.firstDT;
}

essentially, animtools constantly writes some flags so vanilla code reacts accordingly. This why there is no 'intro' phase for non-oral positions and no intro dialogue lines can be played with them.

as long as the positions that the penis goes in her mouth is set to 0, all other positions can be set to whatever other number.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy sby sby !
Regretably it took me some time to answer and thank you for your explanaition - sorry for that. So: thank you! :smile:
I feel it's "kinda" helpful for me ... but I'm still not sure about how it is helpfull for me:oops:
I decided to figure it out with some tests as soon as I find time to do this systematically.

For now I understood that the position has to be set to 0 whenever the penis enters her mouth and everything else I can set this variable to any value I just like to.
From my point of view the only remaining problem are those titfuck positions where the penis enters her mouth after passing through her squeezed-together breasts. I'll have to check out to decide if I make them either a special kind of bj position = 0 (but how?) or treat them just as any other position 1 (= titfuck) or use a completely own position-value for them.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I finished my research and testing.
Thank you!

Respectfully, Rudgar

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if the penis is supposed to go in her mouth, use oral. otherwise it will be like holding down left click, but the penis goes behind or in front of her depending on the 'set penis out behind'

Rudgar

Content Creator
if the penis is supposed to go in her mouth, use oral. otherwise it will be like holding down left click, but the penis goes behind or in front of her depending on the 'set penis out behind'
Thank you for pointing this out!

Respectfully, Rudgar

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.