Animated Backgrounds (Filled) (1 Viewer)

vonhizzle

Content Creator
Could someone make animated backgrounds out of these gifs? SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror Scoopy Scoopy
I know there is a lot more to it than just slapping in a gif but I did as much as I could sizing them to 700x825. Thanks in advance.

Waterfall.gif
Waterfall2.gif
Wind.gif

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I know those GIFs and already tried to make something with them, but the result looks crappy cos it's too pixelated.
Also, the bottom needs to be redrawn to avoid the characters standing on water for example.

Anyway, I have no time for this at the moment.

By the way, it is better to take 1122x825 px images so the background can be used in 16/9.

vonhizzle

Content Creator
What are the advantages of 16x9 backgrounds? Am I right that you have to turn off borders to use them and that can cause problems?

That water is only shallow they can stand in it :P

Thanks for your input.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
What are the advantages of 16x9 backgrounds? Am I right that you have to turn off borders to use them and that can cause problems?
The advantage is having a wider image and not black stripes on the sides of the game window if the game is in full screen.
The borders have been to be turned off if you're using the Loader (not Vanilla).
The only problem that have been reported is that the white precum flashing doesn't cover the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.