All / mostly males? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
It may have been asked before, but are there any female members on this board? To all the guys (and I guess reverse for girls), imagine if you started to date a cute girl, then after a while, she confesses that she has a kink for punching/kicking hot guys in the balls. To push the scenario further, maybe she even admits she fantasized about doing it to you before, but she feels sorry and ensures she'd never do anything to hurt you, because it's all just fantasy. How would you respond to that to be honest? We all keeps things to a fantasy level here, but I admit I probably would flinch at least a tiny bit if I heard that. Just curious!

jiwao

Casual Client
Any area besides the pelvis would be fine with me tbh lol. This had me thinking a bit, but isn't ryona kind of like BDSM? Both ryona and BDSM is about domination, as far as I know, though ryona is aim more toward fantasy because of how extreme some of the content can be, while BDSM is more soft (beating, whipping, etc.) which seem more suitable for real life. I wouldn't feel too uncomfortable if it were just a little beating, but I would be disturbed if she wanted to go full Mortal Kombat or Resident Evil on me. I would rather keep my spine where it is, thank you very much.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I'd find it incredibly hot to be honest! Kind of my kink too. I'd probably confess my own kinks to her and see if we can work something out. My dream scenario, really!

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I'd find it incredibly hot to be honest! Kind of my kink too. I'd probably confess my own kinks to her and see if we can work something out. My dream scenario, really!

Well that works in your favor I guess! I find it hot too, but in RL you wouldn't be able to do much more than pretend punches/kicks, or things could turn nasty quick :eek:.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I think I wouldn't mind going for soft hits with the right partner! It'd be a dream come true. But finding someone who is into _both_ ryona and reverse ryona is hecka rare, unfortunately, even online much less IRL!

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
I think there definitely is some female members....r-right? It’s not just me? Also I think stuff in real life it definitely depends. I’d be fine with wrestling but punching and kicking is a bit too much.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I think there definitely is some female members....r-right? It’s not just me? Also I think stuff in real life it definitely depends. I’d be fine with wrestling but punching and kicking is a bit too much.

Yeah, I mean even wrestling could lead to actual injuries if your partner is not careful. Punching and kicking will just have to be playful ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.