[PSX] All Japan Women Pro Wrestling (1 Viewer)

_matt

Potential Patron
all japan women pro wrestling

platform psone-you can find psone emulator everywhere and not that hard to configure

review(you can also check some of the screen shot there)

Code:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/review/R15194.html
download
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDO95NWZ
pass
Code:
www.eg813.com
if you have problems running the game on the emulator you can reply it here ill try to help>_<

i accidently found this game somewhere and thought some of you would like it
personally i dont really like wrestling game and i dont really play but i do download and tested the game and it works

Attachments

• alljapanwomen_790screen003.jpg
    alljapanwomen_790screen003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 726
  • alljapanwomen_790screen004.jpg
    alljapanwomen_790screen004.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 634

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Re: psx wrestling game

Thanks, I'll have to give my old PSX emulator a whirl.

S

shoes74

Re: psx wrestling game

Can somebody provide alternate links?

Rapidshare or megaupload is unusable for me unless we all here share premium accounts.

Mardion

Potential Patron
This is one of the good games, I'd certainly recommend it. The graphics are pretty nice, the moves are solid, and the submission moves last for quite a while (provided you don't deliberately escape) making for a nice spectacle. Some of the moves look really painful, although the moveset isn't that large. It's also a buzzkill that half of the girls almost look like males (just like in the real Japan Pro Wrestling world) , but the other half are worth it.

Note that this game doesn't play with the popular PSX emulator's 1.6 version, you'll have to download 1.7.

D

derek9106

hi!
can i also request a different link to this file? I dont have a rapidshare premium account, but i have been looking for this game for quite some time!
Thanks

Mardion

Potential Patron
hi!
can i also request a different link to this file? I dont have a rapidshare premium account, but i have been looking for this game for quite some time!
Thanks
Huh? Mate, you don't need a premium account to download from Rapidshare... and this file isn't even hosted on Rapidshare! Just copy the link from underneath the first post's "download" word, paste it into your browser's address bar, go to that address, read the four letters at the top right and type them into the box that is near it, wait 45 seconds and press Download. There you have it!

D

derek9106

Actually, it's on megaupload, not rapidshare. And i have tried for days and it gives me the message "download limit exceeded" every time.

noice1

Potential Patron
You shouldn't need a premium account there, either. I've never had a problem downloading large files from there and I'm not even a registered user. Maybe try deleting cookies?

Mardion

Potential Patron
Weird, I just downloaded it without problems. Assuming you aren't downloading anything else from Megaupload these past days, you should try what Noice suggested and clean your cookies before retrying.

ramallo

Potential Patron
a little hint:
if the game don't start , just presso on the joypad square + x for some seconds .. trust me , it works. Worked with thrill kill for me

K

kk580kk

Can you give a other link ,please
I can connect with any megaupload link,~_~
what about u.115.com it's no limit and it's great

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.