[PC] Age of Barbarian 2 - Funding (1 Viewer)

Footguy

Potential Patron
First and foremost I have made sure that I am allowed to post this topic and it has been approved by detritus.

Christian Fanucci, the founder of Criansoft is interested in making Age Of Barbarian 2. Although he is enthusiastic about it he needs some funding from the fans for him to be able to make this game. In a nutshell he needs $12,000 by the end of 2nd February 2014.

Age Of Barbarian 2 will be greater than its predecessor with many new features available like: More maps to explore, the ability to ride beasts, the ability to hang and jump on ledges like in Prince of Persia, use different weapons like swords, axes or hammers and explore cities where you can buy and sell items, visit taverns, meet non-player characters and be involved in small quests.

There are a few perks that you can receive for donating a certain amount of money that ranges from $5 where you receive an exclusive wallpaper to thank you for your trust, all the way up to $5,000 where you can create mini-quests for the game along with all of the other donation perks in-between.

All that plus a lot more can be found with the following link where you can help as much as your generosity goes.
Link: Age of Barbarian II | Indiegogo

For me personally, I'm contemplating how much I am willing to donate. I can save up all of December and January and contribute a healthy amount. With the first Age Of Barbarian, I did see the potential in the game. The few things I couldn't stand were the unresponsive controllers where Sheyna wouldn't jump and she'd fall off the cliff. I'm sure that Christian Fanucci would fix this with the new game. I'm quite intrigued about this game actually.

So what are your thoughts about this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Footguy

Potential Patron
Just going to bump this with some thoughts.

Only $685 so far from the time of this post. This does not look like it will go ahead at this rate. Unless somebody was saving for a huge amount this looks like it won't go ahead.

I will still show my support however, regardless of the amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.