After Sea attack (fire emblem echos) (1 Viewer)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
As you can see the story can follow many views, mostly 3.
what would you be interested in seeing? this pull is done to find out ^^.

www.strawpoll.me/14334581

you can also give me suggestions or make requests and I will gladly satisfy you if possible.
as I always apologize for my poor English. but I have not found anyone willing to do so.

-----------------------------------------------

The ship, alone and unmanned, swings to the drift, left to the pirates who had been able to take what was inside.
The evocator had more important things to think that you have material possessions.
There is no noise all in silence.
But in the end, from the hole leading to the ship's hold two dirty hands cling to the hoof, shortly after the rest of the body
Shortly after, a redheaded head stops, with the only eye standing vigil ... Saber the mercenary still alive comes out of the ship's hold at last.
But wounded, those 5 dead have been difficult customers.
Now he is alone on the deck of the ship, the mercenary holds his wounded shoulder and licked a bit.
Go to a box opening it to reclaim one of the wines in the interior and drink a while, then pour some fresh wound on it.
"Urgent, not my best job ... Fuck! One that I'm thinking of ... Calm Saber we'll go out."
After a brief break, Saber opens the bar so that he can go down and up without having to climb every time.
Saber goes down the stairs, careful not to slip on the blood. It holds and disrupts pieces of corpse a little everywhere.
Saber sighs heavily.
"No my friend ... I do not think so ..."
Saber slowly approaches one of the zombies cut in half by his sword, the creature dragged himself close to a raft, lifting himself with the only force of his arms.
When looking for a better position, he grip to something small but perfectly in the hand of the dead, Genny's breasts, which is still immobile.
No reaction to the strong grip of the monster, the zombie leaning over her, pulling his arms to bring his mouth to her candid neck.
Saber takes the monster by the neck throwing it back to the ground and then slides his sword into the skull with a single fluid motion.
Now, Saber looks at Genny's shapes, stretched out on a wreath with her hands on her abdomen, a small smack of blood coming out of her nape, her lips slightly open.
He remembers what happened shortly before.

(Flesh beck)

"Anf ... Anff"
He just finished killing all the zombies when he heard the rumors over him cease.
The clash is over, from the noise generated by the waiting zombies and the words in the far distance of the wizard, he realize they have lost, Saber ponders carefully watching the situation out of the grate.
The enemy is wounded, but it is too far away. but Genny is there, maybe at least he can drag her away.
More than that because she knows the healing spell and can cure him again, as long as she is alive.
He stretches out his hand, grabbing the first thing that he faund.
Genny is pulled first for her hair then for her dress, her lips gently open in a protest sign, her body is dragged on her back and ass.
Then, he cautiously pulls her body, wrapping her back with one of his strong arms and then let falls the girl into the hole and takes her on the fly, Genny finds herself safe in the arms of Saber who, without so many ceremonies, slides her into the ground.
Genny skirts in the arms of the man to find herself resting on a side of the ground while Saber holds the weapon ready, waiting, hoping to tug the wizard to strike him by surprise and finish it but no one came ..

(Flesh beck end)

Saber is called to the present by Genny's weak movements, and by the movement of his lips as if her murmured something.
Were it wise? did he still have a contract? Did he want to take it to the bottom? It was so simple, a hand on the nose and mouth and Genny would continue to sleep ... forever
Saber's hand approaches her face, caressing her cheeks with her thumb, it would be so simple to turn off her life and forget all this story once and for all...

-------------------

The waters are agitated and he is not an expert swimmer, desperately trying to reach the ship, despite being stationary, is in motion, hears the clamor of the fight.
He has to go, he must help them, girls need him.
His duty is to defend Celica he must defend them ... and yet Moe's thinking continues to distract him, swim with all the vigor he can, but something catches him.
And drags him down to the darkness.
Thousands of dead hands take it for the ankle, the frosty hands still more than the water stays lying on his body as if to cover it entirely.
Salty water burns his eyes, his spells of fire are useless under the water ... not that lightning is better in this situation.
Boey can only fight bare hands for his life. as if it were not enough in the dark waters while fighting with the dead and the risk of drowning.
A giant shadow, fairy dance around them, despite the size the shadow seems weightless, moves fast and precise and passes a few inches from his legs, the dead are swept away in one shot.
Boey feels the lungs burn, tries to trace. But something, a body goes down to the darkness, Genny, his slim body go dawn the clothes sticking on her , passes by and clings to his clothes.
Boney grabs her trying to go back with her but a figuar appears before him, Celica, who moves softly swiming agilely by approaching him stroking his cheek and smiling at him.
Finally, something embraces it from the shoulders, swayed by the sensation of something that is pressed against the back, something soft.
Moe is behind him and rests her head on his shoulder, is all very strange does not remind him that she was able to be so girly.
Why they are there? have come to save him? or are they dead?
"You have done enough, abandoned yourself... come to us"
Moe's tightening strengthens as the beautiful color of the girl's skin becomes white, almost blue, they eyes become red, lifeless, if not an evil spark, the mouths of the girls open, biting him shortly afterwards.
Boey agitates trying to push the girls beck and go up, but it's all worthless, the hold of the beautiful women is too tight their bodies is stick thogheder in a sensual and lethal hug keep slipping in the dark sea.
Meanwhile, the giant shadows between the waters spin and charge them.
Boey can omly shout.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Boey wakes awkwardly with so much power and strength to reach the sitting position. he looks around confused and disoriented.
He lies on a bed in a hut, a last he believes this, crude and simple style his voice drew someone in fact only after few second noticing a girl, half hidden from the walls of the building. more out of the hut the inside.
Her skin is dark as if she was amber, her hair is black and long, at least so he realizes noticing the heir style, he notices a tattoo on her arm visible, the rest of her body does not see it.
"Where are they, Celica! Moe! Genny! what happened to them ?!"
Still under shock the boy only realizes naw he shouts like a madman and probably scared the girl who runs away.
Boey lacks his hand as if to stop her but is left alone, heavily sighs even though he does not stay alone shortly after a man enters the hut.
A white skin and scars, all over the bust, that tattooed together seem to make up a bizarre piece of art, short-haired man and just wearing the pants at the moment.
"You have resumed your senses, drinking sea water is not healthy, but I think you know this already"
Man offers to drink at Boey drinking what he looks like milk.
"tell me all boy, what happened?"
Boey begins his story, explaining the urgency of having to go back to them.

-----------------

Zombies rule the ship slow and whith imprecise action. Not knowing where they should go, the fact is that the invocator does not even know, he curses hinself for not having left a pirate alive.
No panic, would have crossed the coast it was all over their control or almost all. He wanted to avoid meeting his other "brothers", finding him weak and helpless they could have tried to steal the princess.
Yet he needed help, he was wounded, and Celica needed medical attention in order to reach the great priest alive, so he was making a circle of evocation, it was not a normal evocation.
The magician finishes the circle with scrupulous care for the initiation of the ritual of evocation, a light flashes down shortly afterward on the ship and above the circle floats a woman, black dresses that wrap its shapes in a sensual wey, long hair black and smooth, a mask that partially covers her face, even though you may notice the slightly opaque green eyes.
the feet of the woman sway down with her arms, her head is pull beck for the gravity with her hair touching the ground, her bust supported by what appears to be a invisible hand slowly resting the beautiful witch on the ground, her body lying on the wood for several seconds while the evocator calls her.
"Avice, stop doing the queen of the drama I have work for you, someone needs your care and also i need your touch"
The witch sat down and then got up wiping the dress and then bowing to the invocator.
"do you have to pay me?"
The sorcerer shakes a bag full of coins, the witch is not happy.
"What do I do with those? And do not tell me Duma will give me a reward, I do not accept credit even from the gods"
The sensual woman turns around the man squaring him as if she were a prey.
"I have a young woman, a magician, it is yours"
The woman puts her hand on her shoulder.
"See" You Can Be Reasonable "
The woman puts her hand in the man's wound that begins to regenerate.
"Take me to this person and woman"

The witch is led into the captain's cab where Celica finds her lying on the bed, the biutiful skin marked by purple spots, poison no doubt. her hands are tied. instead Moe was thrown on the floor like an old rag.
the sorcerer gets close to telling the witch who has to cure and what his award will be, the which ask to beh alone whith the girl.

The witch approaches Celica still fainted after a pupil's examination she realizes that she was probably doped, her red-haired beauty and perfectly extended in bed.
Avice pulls her in a sitting position by pulling her head back and drinking her a potion, the princess acquires a more natural blight, Avice bites her ear a little later.
"what a waste, do not be afraid, I have a gift for you"

The witch loosens Celica's chords a bit. "the rest depends on you"

Made this by giving her a gentle touch on her breasts before laying it on her bed again, the witch takes for Moe's hair and kneeling by examining her pupils. The girl's vacant look speaks plainly, more, dead than alive. the witch looks at her body and the skull is soft.
Probably an extended trauma not what he hoped for. shrugs the girl's cheeks with some dissatisfaction.
"Not this big prize for now but I'm sure we could use you for the best."
That said, the woman drags her to the hair to give her greetings to the evocator before returning from where she came with Moe's body. leaving Celica in healing, will her be able to get free? when the potion has eliminated poison and part of the drug? only the gods can know it.

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
a friend told me that my last job was really hasty. True, but because this is just a prologue.

I'm making two one shot and a new chapter with Celica. these will be more detailed ^^ thanks in advance to follow me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.